Red Zone Offense

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
The truth is....you don't have a F*CKING CLUE what you are talking about. Coaches have budgets...where do budgets come from? Athletic Departments...who has been In charge of the Athletic Department? I will tell you who...The same man who has refused to PAY every GOOD ASST COACH we've had over the last nine yrs...the same man who HIRED Muschamp...the same man who has refused (for yrs) to build the facilities the coaches need to bring in "top notch players" that it takes to win Championships...and it's the same man who LIED to his fanbase (until the media/social media) exposed him about those sh*t facilities. That's right.. Foley did all that and more! Yet people like yourself "Claim" it's always the coaches fault. Gtfoh...BTW...who hired the coaches??? Foley is the reason the Football program is where it is,PERIOD! Once Strickland comes in and gets his people into place you will see this program back where it's supposed to be.
No matter what your still putting blame elsewhere instead of where it should be. I was never a Foley fan either but I also know that Foley is not the coach and didn't make any of the hires past Mac. Mac chose each of the crappy coaches who are on his staff. But I get it losers tend to gravitate towards other losers. I've said it before pumpers always blame someone else until that coach is fired that's when they will put blame where it belongs. Hopefully Strickland fires the whole damn staff cause their all in over their heads and do the belong at an elite school

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator