Gator Baseball Replacements For Sully

van Go(gh) Gator(s)

Banned
BANNED
Jun 3, 2021
I love Brad Wilkerson, but, this isn't an adequate resume for a division 1 baseball coach.

In 2014, Wilkerson agreed to manage a middle school baseball team at The King's Academy in West Palm Beach, Florida, leading the team to a league championship in his first year.[10] After the season, Wilkerson was hired as the school's varsity baseball coach.[11]

Wilkerson is also a coach for USA Baseball. In 2014, he was named Volunteer Coach of the Year by the organization.[

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance LSU will take a package deal? We have more than one coach we would like to send them.

75f689c40510a7.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
@ZachAbolverdi: #Gators baseball coach Kevin O’Sullivan removes his name from consideration for the LSU job.

According to an earlier post, it was noted that LSU took Sully out of consideration before Sully took himself out. Perhaps Sully's feelings were hurt b/c LSU had no interest in him.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow now what do we do? so we remain a top 5 program over the last 14 years or do we start to see a major decline as in recruiting really drops to top 20 and our record wise really drops to 500 or so? Will Sully conform to what the fans/experts want and that is more small ball and bunting and teaching basic fundamentals? If Sully was such a bad coach then I think we would see a MAJOR drop off and not the best 14 year stretch EVER in the history of the UF baseball program. We will see how the next few years go and if Sully is able to change his way of thinking/coaching.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
@ZachAbolverdi: #Gators baseball coach Kevin O’Sullivan removes his name from consideration for the LSU job.

Yeah, and LSU thought you were to dirty even for their program. Get your shyt together and get focused on Gator Baseball and a little less on Pudding.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wow now what do we do? so we remain a top 5 program over the last 14 years or do we start to see a major decline as in recruiting really drops to top 20 and our record wise really drops to 500 or so? Will Sully conform to what the fans/experts want and that is more small ball and bunting and teaching basic fundamentals? If Sully was such a bad coach then I think we would see a MAJOR drop off and not the best 14 year stretch EVER in the history of the UF baseball program. We will see how the next few years go and if Sully is able to change his way of thinking/coaching.

No changes expected except that I will not renew my season tickets or drive 2 hours round trip to watch a 3 hour game characterized by strikeouts and fly ball outs. I will follow the team from Ocala and use that 5 hours for something more enjoyable and less tedious.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018

Find the quote stating that is what the fan base wants and post!!!!! Recruiting kids with basic fundamentals would be a good start and not relying on PBR and PG tourneys stats to do your recruiting for you.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
According to an earlier post, it was noted that LSU took Sully out of consideration before Sully took himself out. Perhaps Sully's feelings were hurt b/c LSU had no interest in him.

We’ll never know. All I know is I love being a Gator and hope the best for all of our programs

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Seems like a good time for Striknine to give him a raise and a new contract deal. :rolleyes3:

I mentioned that earlier that maybe Sully knew exactly what he was doing. He saw how the coaches of FB and Men's BB limp dykked it during the most important time of the seasons and both of them got mo' time and MO' MONEY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator