REPORT: Mississippi HS Coaches trash Kiffin's recruiting efforts

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
donk, you think kiffin is a worse recruiter than mullen? id love to hear this. im not sure theres a worse recruiter in cfb. and at least kiffin employs some top shelf crooters like durkin. mullen says you think im bad, hold my beer and watch me hire greg knox, larry english, fat todd and little john h.

:facepalm:

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
donk, you think kiffin is a worse recruiter than mullen? id love to hear this. im not sure theres a worse recruiter in cfb. and at least kiffin employs some top shelf crooters like durkin. mullen says you think im bad, hold my beer and watch me hire greg knox, larry english, fat todd and little john h.

unknown-jpeg.9157

This guy was elite too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Im sure anyone checked out sucks...And Im sure that quitters and losers are always going to quit and lose. Liars too.

Also, tweeter isnt recruiting, just ask Christian Dwagtham.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im sure anyone checked out sucks...And Im sure that quitters and losers and always going to quit and lose. Liars too.

Also, tweeter isnt receuiting. Just ask Christian Dwagtham.
i see youve pulled out the rum already, it is 4pm on the east coast soooo...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Careful, Ox doesn't like when someone posts an The Athletic article - because it's a pay site and all. lol

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think what he meant to say is that it’s a good thing nobody consulted the GCMB prior to the coaching search.
My inside sources tell me that if Kyphilis, Zooker, and Doug Dickey's dead body were the last options for the new HC, it would have been a toss up between Zook and Dickey.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
i see youve pulled out the rum already, it is 4pm on the east coast soooo...
4pm on the East Coast? Coast, schmost. He lives in Ohio, where the liquor never gets put away.

In fact the word on the street is that Swamp Buckeye Donkey only became a Gator fan in 2007, when that became the most despised thing to be in Ohio after we beat them back-to-back for football and basketball national titles.

Donk is not here because of how much he loves us. He's only here because of how much he hates his Bucknutz family members, co-workers and neighbors. Sad! :(

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.