REPORT: Vols AD wants Butters - tops head coaching search list

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This would be the greatest thing to ever happen in the SEC...my god watching them meltdown with that hire would be epic...and then with all the subsequent idiotic ramblings of that dolt in the press conferences.

JPhWh0.gif

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015

Sorry! Even the toothless rednecks from Rocky-top aren't that stupid!
Face it! We're stuck with him!

00O0O_3VFtsXMxH2F_600x450.jpg

"ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO FORCE THAT SHARK- RIDING BOZO FROM UF ON THE VOLS
HAS TO GET PAST US FIRST!"

00f0f_1u9344N28UK_600x450.jpg

"YOU THINK I SCREWED UP THE GATORS,
JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE ME IN KNOXVILLE!"

Last edited:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He is available, they should go for it. Now being serious I doubt this is reality.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hate my real account on Twitter....can't imagine wanting fake ones. Besides, I'm too dumb to come up with a brilliant rumor like this.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well TinerC better get with it b/c I suspect Butters will be tuned in to the TV tonite at 9pm to check out a very real, simple and soft landing spot as Oregon State hosts Stanford. Butters probably wants to take a good peek to see if he likes the look of those BEAVERS in Oregon.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Well TinerC better get with it b/c I suspect Butters will be tuned in to the TV tonite at 9pm to check out a very real, simple and soft landing spot as Oregon State hosts Stanford. Butters probably wants to take a good peek to see if he likes the look of those BEAVERS in Oregon.
I heard Bobby Petrino gave them the thumbs up!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jimmy Hyams does sports radio in Knoxville. He comes on Frank Frangie show regularly. Haslam is the truck stop owner. But it does look fake.

Actually, I believe that he sold out to Warren Buffet a couple of weeks ago so he could concentrate solely on owning the worst franchise in the NFL, aka Cleveland

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gruden now the odds on favorite at 8-1 to be the next Tenn head coach...He was 20-1 so I am wondering if someone knows something now...

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

The UT football program is an even bigger dumpster fire than ours.....and we own them!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh thats a fake twitter account though.

Edit: didn't recognize the name. Guess it's the rich truckstop guy that the Voles always think will hire them whatever coach they want. I just recognized the site as a pretty funny one on twitter.

Swonkey, Not sure on fake twitter accounts, but Jimmy is a local radio guy over on RockyNot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator