Reporter and cameraman shot dead on live TV in Virginia

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is ****ed up. He won't make it to the jail house.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's a special place in hell for this kind of person. I hope he gets to move in soon.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
If this is correct - Apparently Vester Lee Flanagan went by Bryce Williams on air:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So a black reporter shoots an unarmed white reporter, camera man & person being interviewed?

#whitelivesmatter

I expect riots & burning of BET affiliates any time now....

On a serious note, someone needs to give this a-hole an express ticket to a dirt nap.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
He died at 1:30 at the Fairfax Hospital (IIRC) from his self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Chicken sh*t move, but at least it'll save the state of Virginia a lot of time and money in trying, incarcerating, and executing him.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
His fax to ABC, after the shooting, states he was a gay black man tired of being picked on and was a powder keg waiting to explode. He said the two he killed deserved it and also engraved the initials of all the (televised/popular) black people recently killed by whites on about 8 of his 15 bullets.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n266332 said:
His fax to ABC, after the shooting, states he was a gay black man tired of being picked on and was a powder keg waiting to explode. He said the two he killed deserved it and also engraved the initials of all the (televised/popular) black people recently killed by whites on about 8 of his 15 bullets.
What about the poor woman who was being interviewed he also blew away? Did she deserve it, too? At least it appears she'll survive.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;266332 said:
Interviews of his former colleagues say that he was constantly making up stories about his bosses making racist comments at him. Also said he was impossible to work with and often times hostile.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Black Lives Matter movement blames "white supremacy" - whatever the hell that means. Shooter had filed some sort of discrimination lawsuit in Tallahassee and it was dismissed.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n266603 said:
Can't believe he got within 1-2 feet, pointing the gun at her, and no one noticed. People just not aware of their surroundings?
I'm pretty sure they are taught to more or less ignore their surroundings and focus on the story they are doing, probably parttly because of what that looks like on camera if someone isn't focused.
The reporter was looking away from where he was, and the camera guy had his back to him, however I'm surprised the woman being interviewed didn't notice it initially.

I think he was a little further back than 1-2ft though, and her view may have been blocked by the camera guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.