Revenge Games

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our Revenge game should be FSU. Well, maybe not revenge but it's the game I want them to win the most.
Every game with FSU is a revenge game. Revenge for their existence.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Why would Msu be our revenge game? I could see them wanting some revenge against Mullen, but that would make it their revenge game. Also, why are Mizzou and Usce seeking revenge after beating us last year, and why isn't UF/Lsu mentioned?

The vols and wildcats will be looking for revenge. But that's been the theme of the last 30 years. We should be looking for revenge against 7 teams, namely Lsu, uga and the noles.

Exactly, that article makes no sense. Someone got assigned a topic and apparently delivered the required number of words without a bit of thought.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Doering picked Mississippi State to go 11-1.

:drunk2:
Well, they’ll probably start out favored against everyone other than Auburn and Bama.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, they’ll probably start out favored against everyone other than Auburn and Bama.

Mullen left a very good team behind, but they're going to have some hiccups along the way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen left a very good team behind
:shocked2:

Less than two years removed from losing to Southwestern Alabama.

I get it, most people believe they had a drastic improvement in the coaching department. I agree, but they are still thin and about the tenth most talented team in the SEC.

Get back with me in November, we will see.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

I get it, most people believe they had a drastic improvement in the coaching department. I agree, but they are still thin and about the tenth most talented team in the SEC.

This is sad but true. I don't think most of the press will state it that way, but the fact that many are picking them to have one of their best years ever after losing their "elite" 6 million dollar a year coach has to make you wonder what the hell we were thinking with this hire. On Full Ride this morning one of the guest sports writers was picking MSU as a darkhorse in the West with a chance to win it if Bama slips up. Not a chance in hell I would say, but it certainly lets you know how much they respect Mullenz coaching.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I get it too.....nobody else is good, except maybe Alabama (maybe). No other coaches are good, especially UGA's. Nobody develops talent. blah...blah....blah. It's the same sh*t from you about every team in college football.

During the coaching search you won't say who you think is worthy of being hired, you ridicule every potential hire, "Mullinz" will be the same coach he was at Miss State, Grantham is a terrible DC, so is Collins, and any other DC we'd consider hiring, all of our assistants are FAU quality, etc, etc, etc.

I don't think Doering's 11-1 prediction is accurate, but I do think MSU has a good team - and I do think Mullen and his staff did a good job developing mostly 2 and 3-star talent into a 9 to 10 win team, and left the new guy a very good team and roster to work with. So, I'll get back with you in November...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator