Richest CFB programs

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They raised an amazing amount of money during that fund raising campaign. I guess there's still a lot of oil money floating around Texas. The difference between Texas and A&M is glaring though. It's no wonder A&M seems to have little brother syndrome every now and then. However, the move to the SEC has definitely helped A&M start the process of narrowing the gap.

Colleges Ranked by Endowment (In Billions)
1 Harvard University $35.883
2 University of Texas System $25.426
3 Yale University $23.9
4 Stanford University $21.446
5 Princeton University $20.996
6 Massachusetts Institute of Technology $12.425
7 Texas A&M University System $11.104

Just for the record, Florida has $1.86 billion.

Amazing amounts of money. What's more amazing is that A&M has 6 times the amount as our endowment!

One more thing, F*ck Harvard!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac is working on many things ... like expanding our facilities. He's made a not a "technical" recruiting visit to see if UF can get a letter of intent for the University of Florida "Gates & Buffet School of the Business". Big Fish.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But you know it's true.... it isn't even entertaining any more.

:stirpot:
Deuce, honestly, I can't think of anything entertaining or enlightening that you've done for years. In fact, other than your yearly offseason rants about me, I can't think of anything you've contributed at all.

You're still my favorite poster though.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I agree entirely. Only Harvard has a larger endowment than Texas and A&M isn't far behind. However, we were discussing athletic department revenue not endowments. While it is not unusual for A&M to be near the top of the list, it is an anomaly for them to be $70 million in profit ahead of everyone else.

I seem to recall that they are getting an entirely new stadium and that there was a major push to raise money for it. Perhaps that explains some of it. If we are looking at revenues should we not also look at the balance sheet?? I understand that TAM has a load of debt, but could be wrong. I know that our leadership insists on a cap on debt, a fairly low cap.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Deuce, honestly, I can't think of anything entertaining or enlightening that you've done for years. In fact, other than your yearly offseason rants about me, I can't think of anything you've contributed at all.

You're still my favorite poster though.

Sooooooooo, you're sayin "I'm like the Flea on the Donkey's Azz"!

Nice...... :grouphug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator