Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
She was "Hot" back in the 70's...

RIP

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Cute but apparently smart. Could not watch Barney play that dumb role. And Ritter was better than that.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Cute but apparently smart. Could not watch Barney play that dumb role. And Ritter was better than that.
I enjoyed Three's Company but that show was basically an insult to one's intelligence. If not for Chrissy's great legs the show wouldn't be worth watching...

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think my favorite episode of Three's Company was that one where they had a big misunderstanding.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How many dudes wacked off to her squeezing that thighmaster thing? That's the real question lol.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
How many dudes wacked off to her squeezing that thighmaster thing? That's the real question lol.

iu

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I think I posted this in another thread on this subject. I worked in a boat shop my senior year of high school. In the repair shop/parts area, we had a poster of her topless with a vendor's logo below her chest - this was WAY before photoshop and AI, so it was a legit photo she did back in the day. I enjoyed the show as a kid and she was a sex symbol of my youth, so when I started working there and saw that, I was impressed - in an impure way.

So when she started doing the infomercials in the leotards - look out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.