RIP Matthew Perry

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
That one sucks. Was my favorite character on the show and I liked his other stuff. The Whole Nine Yards is underrated.

Dude lived a hard life though

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Bruce Willis is not exactly in good health himself. Yeah this sucks.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Fool's rush in with Salma was a great cult classic. He was a really good actor. Always figured he'd be the first to go bc of his addiction issues, but didn't see a drowning coming. Wonder if substances were the catalyst tho.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Fool's rush in with Salma was a great cult classic. He was a really good actor. Always figured he'd be the first to go bc of his addiction issues, but didn't see a drowning coming. Wonder if substances were the catalyst tho.
Police said no drugs at the home.

Went on a cardiac arrest call, found him unresponsive in the hot tub. Sounds like a heart attack in the hot tub, he couldn't get out and drowned.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
I hope we only haven't heard from 5 certain individuals in the last 24 hours because they're sending their regards to his family privately. Maybe they're planning to speak as one when they are ready.

Last edited:

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Sad to see him leave us..unlike Bull from Night Court who snaked a girl away from me in a Marina Del Rey bar in the late 80’s. :oops: He actually did a lot of good work outside of Friends including several movies. I liked him in 17 Again as well with Leslie Mann.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Police said no drugs at the home.

Went on a cardiac arrest call, found him unresponsive in the hot tub. Sounds like a heart attack in the hot tub, he couldn't get out and drowned.
Sad but not shocking.
They didn’t rule out prescription drugs though. Toxicology will take a while.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
My favorite character with Ross/David Schwimmer a close 2nd….

Fun fact Matthew’s dad (or was it stepdad?) was in the episode where Rachel is having a date with Joshua..Joshua takes her to his place and she comes out wearing a sexy lingerie and sits on the piano…the guy playing Joshua’s Dad is Matthew’s real life dad/stepdad

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
My favorite character with Ross/David Schwimmer a close 2nd….

Fun fact Matthew’s dad (or was it stepdad?) was in the episode where Rachel is having a date with Joshua..Joshua takes her to his place and she comes out wearing a sexy lingerie and sits on the piano…the guy playing Joshua’s Dad is Matthew’s real life dad/stepdad

It was his Dad. Here is his stepfather…my favorite true crime dude

keith-morrison-matthew-perry-e25965f4d79c4a20aa91a7457cd6be9f.jpg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Matthew Perry was NEVER clean and lied about his sobriety, tragic star's friend claims, after autopsy revealed actor died of a ketamine overdose​

• Perry lied to loved-ones and himself about his substance issues, it's claimed
  • Friends star's October death was caused by ketamine OD, autopsy has revealed
  • Perry claimed to have been 18 months sober in October 2022
An autopsy published Friday revealed that the star died from the 'acute effects of ketamine' and drowning, with Perry having similar quantities of ketamine in his system as a hospital patient under general anesthetic.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Matthew Perry was NEVER clean and lied about his sobriety, tragic star's friend claims, after autopsy revealed actor died of a ketamine overdose​

An autopsy published Friday revealed that the star died from the 'acute effects of ketamine' and drowning, with Perry having similar quantities of ketamine in his system as a hospital patient under general anesthetic.

Reaction Wow GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Maybe he accidentally used ketamine… happens all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator