RIP Richard Moll

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Full disclosure, In the late 80’s I used to be part owner of a small sailboat (25ft Macgregor) docked in Marina Del Rey. We could get it to sleep 5, more if we slept outside which is why we bought it. We would hit the Bars all over that area and chase the way overrated LA girls and if unsuccessful, always had a place to sleep. One night at The Red Onion, I was doing really well with a mediocre girl who thought she was a 10 (like they all did) when in comes Bull from Night Court. Of course a crowd surrounds him and all the other mediocre girls throw themselves at him. My girl comments how pathetic that is and that the guy isn’t even good looking. I earn instant respect for her and she goes from a 6-7 to a solid 8 in my book! I go to get us some drinks and when I came back she was gone. I don’t have to tell you who I eventually saw her leave with that night…

Last edited:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Full disclosure, In the late 80’s I used to be part owner of a small sailboat (25ft Macgregor) docked in Marina Del Rey. We could get it to sleep 5, more if we slept outside which is why we bought it. We would hit the Bars all over that area and chase the way overrated LA girls and if unsuccessful, always had a place to sleep. One night at The Red Onion, I was doing really well with a mediocre girl who thought she was a 10 (like they all did) when in comes Bull from Night Court. Of course a crowd surrounds him and all the other mediocre girls throw themselves at him. My girl comments how pathetic that is and that the guy isn’t even good looking. I earn instant respect for her and she goes from a 6-7 to a solid 8 in my book! I go to get us some drinks and when I came back she was gone. I don’t have to tell you who I eventually saw her leave with that night…
Marian del Rey and the Red Onion. I was TDY to Aerospace Corp once and we went to the RO. Louise Mandrel was there, alone I guess, and some drunk kept hitting on her. We went over and asked how she was doing and if the Mandrel show was going to be renewed or some blather. I sort of pushed the drunk out of the way and she thanked us for getting her out of the mess.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Marian del Rey and the Red Onion. I was TDY to Aerospace Corp once and we went to the RO. Louise Mandrel was there, alone I guess, and some drunk kept hitting on her. We went over and asked how she was doing and if the Mandrel show was going to be renewed or some blather. I sort of pushed the drunk out of the way and she thanked us for getting her out of the mess.

Yeah it was quite the place back in the day! Pretty sure I never saw her there so the drunk wasn’t me..at least that night! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator