RIP Taco Bell Mexican Pizza

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They used to have a restaurant in Virginia where I got burritos with my mom called Taco Laredo...it made Taco Bell taste like dog food

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone remember the Bell Burger at Taco Hell?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
How they make Taco Bell "beans" - ewwww
I've never seen beans look like that before.

Video link
Can't nobody say "ewww' cuz yall know yall be eating tacobell bean burritos #voiceeffects #fyp #tasty

UFhGcWxJdG14eHFLMmh5UXNVY1IucG5n.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They used to have a restaurant in Virginia where I got burritos with my mom called Taco Laredo...it made Taco Bell taste like dog food
if you've ever eaten Mexican food you would never touch Taco Bell again.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Used to eat taco bell all the time. Right up until Moe's and Chipotle opened up.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Used to eat taco bell all the time. Right up until Moe's and Chipotle opened up.

Never had chipotle but Moes is ok...definitely still not real Mexican...I like the food trucks around construction sites the best

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chipotle's garbage. their staffs are two steps below Waffle House.

the only way to find more hepatitis is at a methadone clinic.

Or Slug's thread.
I'm not saying Chipotle is great food. It's just way better than the dog food they serve at taco hell.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not saying Chipotle is great food. It's just way better than the dog food they serve at taco hell.
I actually like it too for a little bit and then suddenly I don't know what the hell happened with their hiring. With all the snotty-nosed, sniffling, double sleeve and necktatt wearing, pale, havent-eaten-in three-days meth and heroin users handling the food, I just decided to take a pass.

I'd rather take my chance with the kids at Taco Bell.... if I don't have an authentic Mexican option.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There's a local spot right down from my house that just opened up. Legit mexican. Fresh sauces and salsas, street tacos with hand made corn tortillas fresh off the fire, they even have horchata and it's straight up legit. Place is called tacos way.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still mad about the chili cheese burrito.

Alex.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
There 's a meme out the somewhere (heck I might have posted it) that states:

"Taco Bell was voted America's favorite Mexican restaurant. And that is why we have the Electoral College.

On a the topic of Mexican food, I found some good stuff in an unusual place. Gas station/convenience store in Marion County at US 27 and 326. There is a counter there where they serve up some good fresh food to order. Ask for a steak taco and they are slicing the meat to cook. Pleasant older ladies behind the counter.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
There 's a meme out the somewhere (heck I might have posted it) that states:

"Taco Bell was voted America's favorite Mexican restaurant. And that is why we have the Electoral College.

On a the topic of Mexican food, I found some good stuff in an unusual place. Gas station/convenience store in Marion County at US 27 and 326. There is a counter there where they serve up some good fresh food to order. Ask for a steak taco and they are slicing the meat to cook. Pleasant older ladies behind the counter.

if you were to drive 11 hours north on US 27 there is another good authentic local Mexican restaurant near us. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator