Rivals ranks fake recruit

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
DzVBF8JUYAAfhfe

Tell us again Donkey how Rivals is the best at rankings :lol:

jaywalker72

Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
I am skeptical of stuff like this -- anybody get a screen shot of Rivals doing this? Any comment from Rivals?

Does Rivals skim Twitter for rando Tweets and then adds players without knowing? I doubt it.

Has the potential to be Fake News, but I will wait for more information coming out.

UPDATE: Looking around the web and every single “story” links to this IG screengrab. As everyone jokes about Rivals/247 being catfish’d, maybe some more data points to make sure they are not the ones being had.

Last edited:

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
We're talking a phony-fake football player. He's got to be signing with McElwain Central Michigan.??
Mac's all the rage-fake.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
I was thinking the same thing.

So it seems great minds think alike???? I infer from your screen name that you left UF in 87, which is when I did, so hence the great minds think alike thought. Either way, Gator by the Grace of G-------

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
It wouldn't surprise me if the Nole scum Gene Williams(dot.com from whorechant) created this dude. Or is he still employed by Rivals?

Jbossgator8

Lifetime Member
These kids trashed recruiting and made it even more of a mockery of recruiting. Recruiting 5*s means jack squat if you can't coach em up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.