RUMOR: Franks out with broken arm?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I see no such option in Tapatalk.
Hover over the +Quote button and it says toggle multi-Quote. Kewl feature. And Donk-78 is not that old; based on the sig I am more seasoned and I'm just barely middle aged.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hover over the +Quote button and it says toggle multi-Quote. Kewl feature. And Donk-78 is not that old; based on the sig I am more seasoned and I'm just barely middle aged.
Lol, there's no hovering with a thumb.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The mobile site is so good you don’t really need Tapatalk, although Tapatalk can be faster because there’s less to see.

In other words, if you need a feature like Multiquote, then just leave Tapatalk and open the mobile site.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The mobile site is so good you don’t really need Tapatalk, although Tapatalk can be faster because there’s less to see.

In other words, if you need a feature like Multiquote, then just leave Tapatalk and open the mobile site.
You're forgetting I did but quit the app when it kept logging me out involuntarily. But I agree, the app is better than Tapatalk. It's very good.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're forgetting I did but quit the app when it kept logging me out involuntarily. But I agree, the app is better than Tapatalk. It's very good.

Huh? The app IS TapaTalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.