Rumor: Noles to Big10?

Double Gator Dad

Lifetime Member
I hope I am wrong but I believe that FSU and Clemson will find a way to wiggle out of the majority of the exit fees and move out of the ACC in the next 2-3 years.
If TV wants it, TV gets it and if they choose the Big Ten I believe Fox will help make it happen. Fox may well end up with more influence in college football than ESPN has in the future.

Again, I hope I am wrong because I love watching FSU suffer due to a lack of forward thinking when they passed on the SEC in 1991.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
To me, this is best case scenario. It means they never get into the sec and have to play a tougher schedule. I hope it happens. Funny thing, I haven't seen any conferences trying to poach miami?

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
To me, this is best case scenario. It means they never get into the sec and have to play a tougher schedule. I hope it happens. Funny thing, I haven't seen any conferences trying to poach miami?
Miami brings little to the table. They have like 1,500 fans and will never have an on campus stadium.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Miami brings little to the table. They have like 1,500 fans and will never have an on campus stadium.
Lol that was the joke. Nobody goes to the games or watches em on TV. Them and ucf are gonna headline the new big12

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
I realize the Miami fans haven't figured this out yet, but it is a dead program. Its national title days are over.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Saint (to free shoes) Booby had the chance to get into the SEC but said it was too hard to win championships through the superior conference.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
mom and pop music trash GIF by DMA'S

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Just taking this opportunity to say I hate fvching fsu, and while I would prefer they die on a lonely vine, I'll applaud ANY deal that blocks them from the SEC. Fvch fsu. *spit* *spit*

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Many years ago, my first son had an infant shirt that read "I can't even talk yet, and I already hate Florida State". Fuchs them. I hope they play in continually freezing weather and get waxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.