RUMOR: Package of plays for Emory Jones against UT

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
This falls under TIFWIW:

I was talking with a guy at work, after we spoke awhile it was apparent he has connections. He said that a package of plays for EJ was put in and practiced this week but obviously no guarantee he’ll see the field.

Is this guy full of shyt? No idea but thought it was interesting and worth mentioning.

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
EJ should only play when he'll face a DL that can't rush or an OL that can block ... well a DL that can't rush.

SavannahGator

Behind Enemy Lines
I wouldn't be surprised. Tenerc may not be looking for it. It wouldn't be a "gimmick," but something that could generally fool them. Still, I don't see Mullen using such a device unless we had a two score (even 10 pts) lead.

Swamped Gator

So the kid that fumbled his first pass attempt is going to have an entire package of plays that will debut on the road against a bitter rival in an extremely hostile environment??

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
So the kid that fumbled his first pass attempt is going to have an entire package of plays that will debut on the road against a bitter rival in an extremely hostile environment??

Yeah, I hear what you’re saying, that’s why I said TIFWIW.

The most hostile environment he’s ever played in and he’s supposed to get meaningful snaps? The guy that told me clearly knows people on the inside but who knows if this is worth anything.

I gave us a big plug and told him to come check us out. He remembered several names from GSMB.

revgator

Lifetime Member
Frank's has been taking some pretty big hits. It would be smart to be prepared with EJ, but I cant imagine it would be for regular gameplay but for the need should it arise.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Trust? I mean...he hasn't had a meaningful snap yet it's highly doubtful that Mullen will all of a sudden put him in against a big rival on the road at night.
Right. He didn’t sniff the field against Kentucky or Colorado State, but they’ll throw him in against one of our biggest rivals in a night road game.

Makes perfect sense.

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
Right. He didn’t sniff the field against Kentucky or Colorado State, but they’ll throw him in against one of our biggest rivals in a night road game.

Makes perfect sense.

I’m guessing his package of plays was called pretend you’re Guarantano

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator