Rushing predictions for the LSU game

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I am standing by my speculation that our rushing game has more to do with our success and Mac's tenure than most of what is said here. I would even claim that the Vandy game was some supporting evidence.

But I feel much less confident in my prediction of 164 yards for the LSU game. A talented team playing beneath its ability can always find motivation for one game. And I fear that beating UF may be just the incentive they need.
Nevertheless I am sticking with 164. If we get 200, I think we win. Maybe 164 will be enough. Fewer and I fear we lose.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Florida had five rushing touchdowns against Vanderbilt after recording five in its previous 11 games combined.

The Gators went eight games without a rushing TD until two against Kentucky last week.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Florida had five rushing touchdowns against Vanderbilt after recording five in its previous 11 games combined.

The Gators went eight games without a rushing TD until two against Kentucky last week.

When 9 games without a running back rushing touchdown until Saturday (according to SEC network).

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac still preparing for a championship.

MacTard is unbelievable. How in hell did we ever get a coach that would berate his RB coach for his back's game-sealing long TD run. This is the same idiot that tried to run out the clock in the TN game so we could lose in OT.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
You can offer your prediction of the Gator rushing total even if you don't agree that rushing is the key to the Gators' performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.