140. -80 sacks. net 60.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
if RBs + Oline get nasty, they break 200

Mr. Nuss, can our receivers maybe have a break out game... this season, thank you

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
MacTard is unbelievable. How in hell did we ever get a coach that would berate his RB coach for his back's game-sealing long TD run. This is the same idiot that tried to run out the clock in the TN game so we could lose in OT.
This is probably the most egregious thing Mac has done. When you're coaching against aggression in a barbaric sport you should be let go immediately. Not sure how the players ever develop when the coach never wants them to be aggressive. I wish Mac had the temperament to try to beat every team by 50pts.

Tunaboat, pointed it out previously that Mac was scared to try to win against TN. In my estimation, he's a perpetual loser. Only losers think like that.

Man I'm really starting to HATE Mac.

Also sucks that fans were actually siding with that twisted logic.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Our run blocking is ahead of our pass blocking, but isn't 80 a bit extreme?
That was tongue in cheek. But, maybe not. :) Between Franks "deer in the headlights" drop back abilities and the lines/RBs inability to pick up the blitz ... it could get ugly. I hope not.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Don't quite agree with Ox, but I will admit we need to pass better. Too bad Cleveland was injured
But I do admit that I believed that if we got almost 200 yards rushing we would win. I knew that this was a trap game and said so
Still disappointed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was tongue in cheek. But, maybe not. :) Between Franks "deer in the headlights" drop back abilities and the lines/RBs inability to pick up the blitz ... it could get ugly. I hope not.
Franks will never challenge Driskel for deer in the headlight sacks.

I doubt will get as third as many sacks. Franks isnt good at checking his receivers but at least he does keep looking downfield.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Franks will never challenge Driskel for deer in the headlight sacks.

I doubt will get as third as many sacks. Franks isnt good at checking his receivers but at least he does keep looking downfield.
Perhaps you could teach him to throw the ball away when no one is open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator