Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
lucious lyon wtf GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
"Dick's Last Resort"! I believe I partied there on the River Walk in San Antone; I can vouch that they do have cold beer!

Did you drink Scotch, particularly peaty, smoky Scotch? Also, assuming you stayed at the Marriott there, was there a spa?

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Did you drink Scotch, particularly peaty, smoky Scotch? Also, assuming you stayed at the Marriott there, was there a spa?

No, you got me there (beer only and it was a Hyatt), but I do have a black and double black in the cabinet!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Been day drinking, eh Deet?
No... working all day, just finished looking at daughter's initial draft of personal statement for law school apps, now working more. Might have a beer, have a few left over from the neighborhood bbq last weekend (where i exceeded my wife's wishes of "don't be an ass"... but that was only mainly because the two people that probably would've triggered me weren't there). Tomorrow will be a repeat, minus the potential beer.... at least we finally got MUCH needed rain today

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No... working all day, just finished looking at daughter's initial draft of personal statement for law school apps, now working more. Might have a beer, have a few left over from the neighborhood bbq last weekend (where i exceeded my wife's wishes of "don't be an ass"... but that was only mainly because the two people that probably would've triggered me weren't there). Tomorrow will be a repeat, minus the potential beer.... at least we finally got MUCH needed rain today
You're too chatty to not have been drinking :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Sounds like you had a tough day. Why don’t you sit back, relax and pour yourself a Cosmo.
I don't even know what's in one... not including ice, if there are more than two things in your cup (yeah i said CUP!), again, the "tiramasu rule" applies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.