Sad Day... Bammer Officially Breaks Up With Cindy... Scotch it is

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Any more 'o you clowns want a piece of this?!?!?!!?
View attachment 60310
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No... working all day, just finished looking at daughter's initial draft of personal statement for law school apps, now working more. Might have a beer, have a few left over from the neighborhood bbq last weekend (where i exceeded my wife's wishes of "don't be an ass"... but that was only mainly because the two people that probably would've triggered me weren't there). Tomorrow will be a repeat, minus the potential beer.... at least we finally got MUCH needed rain today
I’m assuming you’re ok since it was a ‘wish.’ Had it been a ‘demand’ I’d have you a carton of smokes and some Vienna’s on the way to get you by until cease fire can be negotiated.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I’m assuming you’re ok since it was a ‘wish.’ Had it been a ‘demand’ I’d have you a carton of smokes and some Vienna’s on the way to get you by until cease fire can be negotiated.
Pretty sure “wish” is a synonym

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure “wish” is a synonym
It’s that insidious little game wives play with us. I don’t know about you, but often when drinking I become like the student returning to school after summer break…I don’t remember shti and break all the established rules.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It’s that insidious little game wives play with us. I don’t know about you, but often when drinking I become like the student returning to school after summer break…I don’t remember shti and break all the established rules.
denzel washington GIF

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
"Dick's Last Resort"! I believe I partied there on the River Walk in San Antone; I can vouch that they do have cold beer!

That exact location is where my girlfriend back in the day got us kicked out.
That hadn’t happened before or since
It’s not easy getting kicked out of Dick’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.