Saint Alex Anzalone

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Good for him, I hope he has a decent career.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Great Gator. Hope he stays healthy and has a long NFL career

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He also rocked our favorite douchebag FSU RB, Dalvin Cook, the week before vs. Minnesota.

If he stays healthy he'll have a solid career.

39 Gators are on NFL rosters this year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hes been looking really good so far. If he stays healthy he could end up being a monster for NOLA.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he stays healthy he'll have a solid career.

Therein lies the $1,000,000 question. Can he? He certainly couldn't at UF. Love the guys heart and athleticism, but he's had a very fragile past.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Anyone who could see was aware that Alex was an excellent LB, but could never stay healthy. For the most part he is an excellent tackler. knows his assignments and is not out of position. As a player he was one of the better LB's to play here in the past 8 or 10 years, but not many know it b/c he could never stay healthy. I hope he has a great NFL career and saves his money just in case, but right now I want his #1 job to be this. Since the Saints stink out loud, he should approach Sean Payton about becoming a college coach, perhaps at UF??????

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Therein lies the $1,000,000 question. Can he? He certainly couldn't at UF. Love the guys heart and athleticism, but he's had a very fragile past.

Report: New Orleans Saints place former Florida LB Alex Anzalone on injured reserve

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...mer-florida-lb-alex-anzalone-injured-reserve/

The New Orleans Saints have had an improved defense so far this year, thanks in part to rookie LB Alex Anzalone.

The former Florida Gator was selected by the Saints in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft and has impressed in limited action, recording 16 tackles and one sack.

However, Anzalone was injured during the Saints’ win over the Miami Dolphins in London on Sunday, and the news isn’t good.

According to Pro Football Talk, Anzalone injured his shoulder and has been placed on injured reserve. He will likely miss the rest of the season.

Considering Anzalone had two surgeries on his shoulders while at Florida, this isn’t good news for the promising rookie.

The Saints host the Detroit Lions this weekend, a game in which Anzalone’s presence would certainly help.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He had glass shoulders here, tough to play LB in the NFL with glass shoulders. Love the kid, but it might be time for something different for him.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
shocked.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't say I'm surprised, but I still hate to see it. Apparently he's been doing well, and he always did here too when he was healthy, he just can't stay healthy...

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And he's injured again.

At least now, he's getting paid to be injured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.