Sandusky State to pay $7.3 million to Mike McQueary

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll just say again, it's easy to say what someone else should do from the sidelines.
If youbarent the kind of person who would stand up, I feel sorry for you.

Unfortunately, the are a lot less men and a lot more sheep these days.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If youbarent the kind of person who would stand up, I feel sorry for you.

Why should I care about the sympathy of a fictitious person on a sports message board?

Are you the kind of man that needs to posture about what you would do in difficult circumstances?

The simple truth is that you have no idea what was in McQuery's mind or why he did what he did. His actions met the Legal Criteria for notification.

You and I may wish he would have killed Sandusky right then but since that didn't happen, the Law took over and a verdict was reached. Like it or hate it, doesn't really matter now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you the kind of man that needs to posture about what you would do in difficult circumstances?.
Posture? Ive been through quite a few difficult things in my life, frankly more difficult than McQueary's. I responded just as I thought I would, just the way I thought I would as a youngster. You do or you dont. If you are the type of person who hesitates mentally even when you arent in a stress situation, you surely will in a stress situation.

Somethings are just back and white. Too many imagine everything is gray, and even view that as a trait to be admired. Im sure you have little trouble imagining Im a black and white guy.

You and I may wish he would have killed Sandusky right then.
No one said he (or I if I were in his shoes) should have killed him, though I understand the sentiment.

I think you are just being a contarian at this point.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No one said he (or I if I were in his shoes) should have killed him, though I understand the sentiment.

I think you are just being a contarian at this point.

Now I'm offended..... how dare you call me a Contarian!

I'm a proud sexagenarian!

* Believe it or not, I'm sorry you've had to endure rough times in your life. Not good but I'm sure it's made you stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator