Saving a little money streaming football.....

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sling Tv is running a 5 month football prepay discount. 5 months prepay is $199 ($40 per month) plus tax. This is a saving of $11 per months ($55) for the 5 months. I usually subscribe to Sling for football and basketball seasons.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Sling Tv is running a 5 month football prepay discount. 5 months prepay is $199 ($40 per month) plus tax. This is a saving of $11 per months ($55) for the 5 months. I usually subscribe to Sling for football and basketball seasons.

Pretty sure Sling doesnt carry locals, right?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure Sling doesnt carry locals, right?
Sling uses a device called AirTV to patch your OTA antenna to your wifi . AirTV device is free with a 2 month subscription to Sling TV. I already had my AirTV from last year. Not for tech dummies but works great.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
We use Hulu. During Aug -Jan we do the $75 plan and back it down to the $9 plan the rest of the year. Connect an antenna for local stations.

We might not need a sports channel for football at all this year. :facepalm:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We use Hulu. During Aug -Jan we do the $75 plan and back it down to the $9 plan the rest of the year. Connect an antenna for local stations.

We might not need a sports channel for football at all this year. :facepalm:
I like Hulu and I like the $9 plan, YouTube TV is nice but they are more than I watch and paying for Sling Orange packaging is great for me. I find myself watching Fox News and the Sports Package. I get around 30 channels OTA with a flat antenna.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I like Hulu and I like the $9 plan, YouTube TV is nice but they are more than I watch and paying for Sling Orange packaging is great for me. I find myself watching Fox News and the Sports Package. I get around 30 channels OTA with a flat antenna.
Best thing we ever did was to cut the cord.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
It's your decision about snipping the cord......
I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing now... :fear:

And no, Mrs. Nalt doesn't work outside of the home so she watches whatever she wants... It's HER cable subscription... I'm just lucky enough that she lets me watch the Braves once or twice per week... ;)

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My wife was like that so I had to program her own menu for her then she was happy. Women don't like changes for the most part.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
My wife was like that so I had to program her own menu for her then she was happy. Women don't like changes for the most part.
My wife knows the tv remote inside and out. I have about three channels that I watch. I don't care about all the others...

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:swampqueen:That's what I was saying she knows her cable / satellite like the back of her hand and don't want change it.
Me? I watch sports, news and streaming serial shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator