SC Coach Fitzgerald accepts job to Boston College

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sun Belt Billy is such a fcvking tool. This coach probably heard Billy’s signing day press conference and realized the gravity of his predicament. He smartly decided to get out while he could…and will probably learn more under O’Brien in one season than he would under Billy in a dozen seasons. Our HC is a complete buffoon.

And don’t even get me started on having to hire a senior level DC to coach the DC he just hired last year. I mean, who couldn’t foresee (other than Billy) the 13 year old kid, who was a position coach at Bama for a week before Billy increased his salary by 10x to be our DC, failing miserably. What a fcvking train wreck. Worst HC in Gator football history.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Hiring Billy Napier to be the gators head coach is the worst hire in the history of college athletics . Sly Croom was better .

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great!!!
Nothing like another on the job training so the guy can pad his resume.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You always think that and you are always wrong.
It costs the pumpers of retarded coaches nothing. If they're right, they'll crow forever about how they were the better fan. If they're wrong, they'll simply change the narrative and claim they knew all along said retard wasn't going to work out, but they're still morally superior to you because, "we gave him a chance," whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. Congrats, you backed a retard I guess?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It costs the pumpers of retarded coaches nothing. If they're right, they'll crow forever about how they were the better fan. If they're wrong, they'll simply change the narrative and claim they knew all along said retard wasn't going to work out, but they're still morally superior to you because, "we gave him a chance," whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. Congrats, you backed a retard I guess?
meh...I think you read it wrong. I dont think Homer was saying you are going to be disappointed next season because Napier is going to go undefeated...I think he was saying that because he believes it doesnt matter what happens next season, he aint getting fired. I tend to agree with Homer, I really dont think he gets fired next season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not "backing" a retard, just going to pull for UF to win some games this year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly the cyclic narrative. No matter the outcome, the better fan card is employed and faux moral superiority is claimed.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
meh...I think you read it wrong. I dont think Homer was saying you are going to be disappointed next season because Napier is going to go undefeated...I think he was saying that because he believes it doesnt matter what happens next season, he aint getting fired. I tend to agree with Homer, I really dont think he gets fired next season.
What a depressing thought, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, even if Napier blows it and we decline further as a brand and program, would do no good to fire him unless a real HC is available.
Was DeBoer available a few days after the NC game? Not to Foley, but was he available to a real AD?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
A) Zook beat Boobie Bowden
B) Sly Croom beat Zook
C) Ergo, Sly Croom is better than Bowden
A friend was at that loss to MSU. He told me that after the game, a midget with a cowbell ran up to him and shouted “We lost to Maine! We lost to Maine!”

(They had lost to the Maine Black Bears earlier that year.)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A friend was at that loss to MSU. He told me that after the game, a midget with a cowbell ran up to him and shouted “We lost to Maine! We lost to Maine!”

(They had lost to the Maine Black Bears earlier that year.)

I hate to break this to you, but I have a bad feeling your friend was on hard drugs. At first glance, PCP would be my guess

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I hate to break this to you, but I have a bad feeling your friend was on hard drugs. At first glance, PCP would be my guess
spinal tap GIF by Comic-Con HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.