Season Tickets Have Arrived!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like this year they're telling everyone what color to wear for every game, and it's listed on the tickets.

d35cdb3a4861c4bda6098b45eedab1d4.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's always been confusing for me. So.... for Kintucky we wear blue and for Tinerc we wear orange, right?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I remember those days..........before I started my new life with more children and a wife that didnt make more than me,.............

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I remember those days..........before I started my new life with more children and a wife that didnt make more than me,.............
You can still get some single games in there every now and then.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
THat is my life. Actually my buddy got us UT (or lsu ) and another game this year. He is my almost rich friend........btw if the forcast is rain or cloudy and rainy I can always get decent tix cheap

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mine arrived Friday afternoon. They are shipped in a non descriptive packaging but with the UF address on it?? Have always thought my mail carrier would screw with them here. He gives me some shyt when he has to put some stuff in our mailbox that UF sends. If I'm home and he sees me he'll yell Go Vols....and I reply, "yeah, to hell." He better not ever eff with my tickets.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Also an awesome home schedule this year. I will definitely be at more home games this year than since 2000. My wife asked how am I going to handle all that travel and turnaround time? It helps when you have grown kids and a schedule like this one. They reply for me, "We're driving him down and back". I hoping to be at UToothless, LSU, aTm, and FSUck. It's also a bonus when your mom and sister live in Hogtown.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I cant wait. Campus is starting to get that feel. The sorority girls will be coming next week, then the dorms open, classes start and boom!! Kick-off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator