SEC Country on Shannon

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just read the article. If this cat doesnt like Shannon having a 40th ranked defense once, and I too wonder about his past, where is on Nusschamp's three straight 100+ finishes with another one pending? Lulz article after article defending Nusschamp. Weird.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Ladies and Gentleman, I introduce to you a Pumper!

I'd introduce a dumper to the Ladies and Gentlemen, but your reputation proceeds you.

I didn't write it to pump, I wrote it to point out how slanted your statement is but the facts can be written in an equally slanted way against what you presented. I never said Mac was awesome, I just listed facts about his first two years that would be viewed as positives. Where was I wrong with my statements?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'd introduce a dumper to the Ladies and Gentlemen, but your reputation proceeds you.

I didn't write it to pump, I wrote it to point out how slanted your statement is but the facts can be written in an equally slanted way against what you presented. I never said Mac was awesome, I just listed facts about his first two years that would be viewed as positives. Where was I wrong with my statements?

Have a nice day, sunshine!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.