SEC Office: Possible Suspensions

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Would you scold Spurrier like this when he would throw his visor or yell at refs?

Come on man :lol:

Spurrier never charged at a official at midfield. Also, don't dare mention the greatest Gator of all time's name comparing him to the current occupant of the HC job at UF in ANY way, shape, or form.

Just what exactly has Mullen accomplished as a HC? The only way he's got to Atlanta is the Peach Bowl or connecting through Hartsfield-Jackson on Delta. He couldn't even back into a division title in a decade in Starkville, Old Hee Haw did that twice here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious about some of the pearl-clutching on this complete non-event. So some players swung at each other with helmets on? Oh noes!

:ohnoez:

It was a nothingburger. No one got anywhere close to getting hurt.

Mullen started it and I think it's great. Frankly, we need some spirit like that to finally beat UGA again.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier never charged at a official at midfield. Also, don't dare mention the greatest Gator of all time's name comparing him to the current occupant of the HC job at UF in ANY way, shape, or form.

Just what exactly has Mullen accomplished as a HC? The only way he's got to Atlanta is the Peach Bowl or connecting through Hartsfield-Jackson on Delta. He couldn't even back into a division title in a decade in Starkville, Old Hee Haw did that twice here.
Mullen has accomplished getting your panties in a wad for having the audacity of arguing to a ref when they didn't call targeting on his starting QB.

:grin:

Calm down dude, Jesus christ

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hilarious about some of the pearl-clutching on this complete non-event. So some players swung at each other with helmets on? Oh noes!

:ohnoez:

It was a nothingburger. No one got anywhere close to getting hurt.

Mullen started it and I think it's great. Frankly, we need some spirit like that to finally beat UGA again.
I agree we need the team to show some fire, but have you actually noticed the SEC's tendency to treat UF like a red headed step child? (No offense, ginger lover). A "nothingburger" committed by bamuh or uga has potential season-forfeiting implications for us. Is vince drooley still alive? I'll bet he's been on the phone with the competition committee all day today. And I'm only sorta kidding...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree we need the team to show some fire, but have you actually noticed the SEC's tendency to treat UF like a red headed step child? (No offense, ginger lover). A "nothingburger" committed by bamuh or uga has potential season-forfeiting implications for us. Is vince drooley still alive? I'll bet he's been on the phone with the competition committee all day today. And I'm only sorta kidding...
Good Lawd. The paranoia.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

I completely agree with this. I just wish he’d own It (and use it for recruiting) and not give the obvious nonsense statements, while attempting to act candid, that he was going onto the field for any reason other than to scream at the refs and other team.

I really do think Muschamp was jealous of his show of rage.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Based on decades of observation. I'll be perfectly happy to be wrong, though.
Look this team was playing like a bunch of dead fish? Have you ever seen dead fish? Not a nice sexy shark but just some dead fish laying there on ice, wrapped with the Gville Sun?

We needed chip on their shoulder. Finally playing like they cared instead being more worried about the Dempanic and Resisting.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Mullen running to the ref to contest the egregious non-call started it? There’s an urgency to that moment. Had he gotten them to make the call, we would have had another play. That defender should have been ejected for targeting. Mullen was right to run to the ref and to be intense about it.

The visiting team has only to walk straight down their bench to their tunnel and locker room. Why did Missouri’s bench clear and charge out into the middle of the field? Because Mullen ran to the ref? I’d like to see a wide shot or an end zone camera view of the whole thing to see exactly what happened. (I’ve been busy today so sorry if that’s MOM.)

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Look this team was playing like a bunch of dead fish? Have you ever seen dead fish? Not a nice sexy shark but just some dead fish laying there on ice, wrapped with the Gville Sun?

We needed chip on their shoulder. Finally playing like they cared instead being more worried about the Dempanic and Resisting.
Work on your reading comprehension. I already stated we needed some fire in this team.

My point is there is no guarantee the league will view this as a "nothingburger." Considering the majority of the fighting involved our big uglies, I dont like where this might lead. I dont trust the SEC to have our back.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My point is there is no guarantee the league will view this as a "nothingburger." Considering the majority of the fighting involved our big uglies, I dont like where this might lead. I dont trust the SEC to have our back.
Perhaps youre right. Perhaps there is a rule against running to the refs to argue. However, Ive never heard of the rule or seen it enforced against any other coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I may buy a Mullentrain shirt. Definitely would if he had punched the Mizzu.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

None taken. The wife is a ginger, not me.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Perhaps youre right. Perhaps there is a rule against running to the refs to argue. However, Ive never heard of the rule or seen it enforced against any other coach.
Put down the booze. I didn't say anything about arguing with the refs. Im talking about players throwing punches.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Put down the booze. I didn't say anything about arguing with the refs. Im talking about players throwing punches.
Oh, yeah. I only saw Zach. He is gone. Some Methzus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.