SEC shorts toasts us

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
What is so amazing about these videos is that whatever team they make fun of on a given week (and clearly it was our turn this week), that team's fanbase all seem to agree that it is funny and that it fits. The 2-Bits sign shows how well they know the traditions of different places. That was hilarious, and the Auburn shot was extra funny.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What is so amazing about these videos is that whatever team they make fun of on a given week (and clearly it was our turn this week), that team's fanbase all seem to agree that it is funny and that it fits. The 2-Bits sign shows how well they know the traditions of different places. That was hilarious, and the Auburn shot was extra funny.

The guy in the Auburn jersey does most of the writing and he is an Auburn fan. I watched a good interview with them, and they talked about how he stays up late Saturday writing, and they start shooting on Sunday.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy in the Auburn jersey does most of the writing and he is an Auburn fan. I watched a good interview with them, and they talked about how he stays up late Saturday writing, and they start shooting on Sunday.

You’re right
He’s the brain behind these clips and he has a real knack for comedy

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
On point

It's Meltdown Time should have a field day with the tweets

Edit, already posted - NSFW: It’s Meltdown Time! Florida threw a shoe edition
my favorite:

Tensions were rising in Europe, and there had already been two crises in the Balkans and two Crises in Morocco

Nonetheless, Gavrillo Principe is painted as the guy who started World War I, and that was probably responsible for World War II and the Cold War that followed. Is it fair that he take the blame for all that? Probably not, but he still knew better than to throw a receiver’s ****ing shoe.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
Was pretty funny, but i expected them to take a harder swing than that. We got off easy compared to some others.

Yeah I might have an unpopular opinion - or maybe I'm still bitter AF - but considering how easy of a target it was I'm surprised it wasn't better. The Bachelorette-style CFP is a bit played out to me. They've done that one a few times now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator