Seider talks about the RBs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive never heard anything but positive things about Seider. I wonder if he has OC and HC potential.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Outside of missing the preparedness threshold for who your competition is opening day, the Oline seems to have a little more imposing their will attitude... not saying they are road pavers but less playing windmills and ballerinas. Mindset seems more accountable or maybe taking on the coach's personality and teachings. Let's just say the Oline graph slope seems positive, a bit stable. Man, we need that to continue and hope for good health. The progression seems good with LSU coming in (talent- fiasco- coaching be damned, our heritage and their heritage clash for the umph time) odds are it's a tussle. Here's to our O continuing to figure out that being GI Joe is better than Barbie. Go Gators!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you mean one game out of four?

I think from the 2nd half of Kentucky through Vandy the OL has really started to come together. Much better than the shyt show the last 4 years.

The true test will be Jawga ina couple weeks

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
So glad Seider is finally on staff. Solid coach and seems to be an excellent recruiter. The challenge going forward with several good RBs on roster is getting them to buy in and wait their turn.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I love J. He's a pumper. Occasionally insane but a hard-working Pumper.

Sometimes you can see whatever you want to see. I guess we have been something short of windmills but it's hard to go much more than that. and it was Kentucky and . Vandy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Sometimes you can see whatever you want to see. I guess we have been something short of windmills but it's hard to go much more than that. and it was Kentucky and . Vandy.

I want to believe.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

The handwriting is on the wall. Maybe you should see if you can decipher it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just wait until our opponent isn't Vandy, then we can grade the line.

I'll start believing if we can push LSU around.

This - Troy was able to impose their will on LSU some running the ball so we better be able to also.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I do too. Terribly. But I gotta see it against somebody with more talent than Ky and Vandy. We're SUPPOSED to beat the bottom dwellers of the SEC.
That's definitely not true. There was a time we were "supposed" to beat them, but I never get the feeling that we're an overwhelming favorite in any game nowadays.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just wait until our opponent isn't Vandy, then we can grade the line.

I'll start believing if we can push LSU around.
I dont think we will push anybody around...just get some pads on someone and keep there for a sec and continue moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.