Serial rapist Darren Sharper sentenced to 18 years

lrtx1

Dec 2, 2014
If that POS did that to one of my girls I'd be counting down the days for his release...then I'd hand out some real justice!

I do believe he'd run out of fingers trying to plug all the holes I'd put in him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Cut his balls off.
No, because that cost money just like keeping him alive....I'm all for rehabilitating those who deserve a second chance but if you do what this guy did as many times as he did then you're nothing more than a piece of thrash that needs to be disposed of....Same with any mass murderer or serial killer once proven guilty. Why waste taxpayer dollars keeping someone like that alive :dunno: I've never understood that.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, because that cost money just like keeping him alive....I'm all for rehabilitating those who deserve a second chance but if you do what this guy did as many times as he did then you're nothing more than a piece of thrash that needs to be disposed of....Same with any mass murderer or serial killer once proven guilty. Why waste taxpayer dollars keeping someone like that alive :dunno: I've never understood that.
Because it costs more to convict capital murder than to keep in prison for 40 yrs

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The average sentence for murder in this country is 7 years.

Everything else is much less than that.

Revolving door justice everywhere.
You should tell that to all the "our justice system is way to harsh" morons in the PF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator