Shane Matthews: AR can’t throw the ball

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
AR is a big disappointment so far.

I read somewhere that he has mentioned the transfer portal because he doesn't feel loved by GatorNation.
Yeah, you’d think those 3 statues of QBs outside the stadium would imply we hold high standards for QB play.

He can go whenever he wants. Deuces

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Anthony Richardson's pass chart ahead of WK10

11.8 ADOT - 3rd
6.8 ANY/A - 10th
49.5% Acc - 12th
67.3% Adj Comp - 12th
42.4% Depth Adj Acc -10th
55.8% Success - 2nd
39.2% 1D+TD -10th
13.6% EXP - 3rd
8.3% Interceptable -12th
31.7% Uncatchable -14th
6.3% Drop - 1st
34.5% PRE - 13th

Fkn brutal.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, you’d think those 3 statues of QBs outside the stadium would imply we hold high standards for QB play.

He can go whenever he wants. Deuces
I don’t want him to leave. I can’t help but like the kid. He’s a local, seems like a genuine person, good student and a good teammate. I’d love to see the lightbulb go off and he play to his potential. That said, until it does, I’d also like to see him yanked for Kitna on occasion.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Anthony Richardson's pass chart ahead of WK10

11.8 ADOT - 3rd
6.8 ANY/A - 10th
49.5% Acc - 12th
67.3% Adj Comp - 12th
42.4% Depth Adj Acc -10th
55.8% Success - 2nd
39.2% 1D+TD -10th
13.6% EXP - 3rd
8.3% Interceptable -12th
31.7% Uncatchable -14th
6.3% Drop - 1st
34.5% PRE - 13th

Fkn brutal.

Thanks for clearing that up.

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
AR is a big disappointment so far.

I read somewhere that he has mentioned the transfer portal because he doesn't feel loved by GatorNation.
If true (thoughts of entering the tp), AR probably needs to look for a fresh start elsewhere. Most local favorites don’t have what IT takes to elevate to the next level…especially for your hometown team; too much pressure. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the kid.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Again, a grand total of 3 SEC teams offered him. He was less coveted, and rated lower than Driskel. Everyone knew the measurables and athletic ability, and he was at the Elite 11. Yet his offer list is less impressive than Jack Miller’s. He also worked with an off campus QB coach during the off-season to help his development, who raved about what he saw. If he doesn’t end up making it, and those skills don’t translate to game day, it’s zero reflection on Napier. It happens all over the place all the time.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Can we stop this foolishness? Miami lost to fkn DUKE and not one recruit jumped ship or picked a school over them.
Every time we lose a game or the QB throws a bad pass Ppl are Oh that’s gonna cost us our whole class yada yada.

I thought Mullen was the QB whisperer, he couldn’t get AR dialed in with the time he had with him and now it’s a knock on Billy that he couldn’t turn this kid into a Heisman finalist in less than a yr? Smh

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
AR would be an incredible receiver or TE...IMO
Nah, he’s too self-aware and would winse at the sight of a lb or scrawny McClain approaching him post-reception

He’s thinking too much. Why, besides NFL draft prospects and beyond, I don’t know. He just needs to let himself go and play fearless

4c92cfa1-0564-4226-abfa-10dfc19f1ba8_text.gif

Only after then will his QB, TE etc potential explode after that

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Can we stop this foolishness? Miami lost to fkn DUKE and not one recruit jumped ship or picked a school over them.
Every time we lose a game or the QB throws a bad pass Ppl are Oh that’s gonna cost us our whole class yada yada.

I thought Mullen was the QB whisperer, he couldn’t get AR dialed in with the time he had with him and now it’s a knock on Billy that he couldn’t turn this kid into a Heisman finalist in less than a yr? Smh
You thought ole numbnuts Mullin was a QB whisperer? :headslap:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we could be looking at Richardson's final few games in a UF uni unless Napier commits to changes in the way he mentors and uses the kid. What's being done clearly is not working.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
That’s what we were told when we hired him, eh?
Yes but I think we were sold a bill of goods on that. I don't see anyone lining up to get him to run their offense and tutor their QB's.
Those guys get hit every play. He’d be done after 5 plays.
This is a popular theme. Remind me how many games he’s missed this year due to injury?

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
Yes but I think we were sold a bill of goods on that. I don't see anyone lining up to get him to run their offense and tutor their QB's.

This is a popular theme. Remind me how many games he’s missed this year due to injury?
All of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.