Recruiting Shane Matthews: Myles Graham is the best high school football player I’ve ever seen

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Is no one going to mention that Doug Johnson’s kid is the QB handing off to him? How crazy is that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
To this day, whenever a QB (at any level) throws a ball directly to a defender, oxking says he "Doug Johnson'ed it".

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fine. Ronnie Wilson’s then.
Machine Gun GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Question for those in the know: If Shane Matthews thinks that Myles Graham is the best high school football player he's ever seen, has he never seen any of Emmit Smith's high school game film? Or Derrick Henry's?

I'm not saying that Graham isn't the best HS player ever, just questioning Matthew's field of perspective...
He said that he’s the best player he’s ever seen. I think he clarified that means in person. He’s seen a ton in person. But of course he has not seeing everybody in person. He would’ve never saw ES in person.

Those two were probably in high school roughly the same time

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He was in the same class as Eli Williams and Fred Taylor(94). I’ve seen a bail bonds billboard with his name on it. Assuming that’s him.
Elijah Williams we '93. I played against him during my senior year. That SOB ran circles around us. He was by far, the fastest player on the field.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His baseball contract reportedly created further friction with his UF teammates.
I don't think he got along with many of his teammates. I seem to remember he and Jesse Palmer hated each other.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To this day, whenever a QB (at any level) throws a ball directly to a defender, oxking says he "Doug Johnson'ed it".
Or if he throws it in the dirt a foot in front of him.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Boy that son of a bitch Williams sure can fly, can’t he? Heard he killed you bastards that day.
LOL... Well, it wasn't a 43-20 drubbing. But yeah, they definitely beat us. In large part, thanks to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.