SHOCKER: Luke Del Rio named starter

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So I've barely kept up with most football threads in the offseason. I can barely stand them during the season, much less the offseason. :lol:

Is Goon not a Del Rio fan? Because that would be the least surprising thing ever in the history of things or surprises.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, this is a good sign.

Does anyone think the separation between LDR and AA is greater than Grier and Harris last year? Hardly. I think it's much closer this year. This tells me that not naming Grier the game 1 starter last year had to do with his self centered attitude. I see the fact that Mac announced this so early as faith that LDR has his head on straight

... or it may be due to the fact that he doesn't have to fret over keeping AA around for next year ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, this is a good sign.

Does anyone think the separation between LDR and AA is greater than Grier and Harris last year? Hardly. I think it's much closer this year. This tells me that not naming Grier the game 1 starter last year had to do with his self centered attitude. I see the fact that Mac announced this so early as faith that LDR has his head on straight

Possibly but Grier didnt really look that great until late in the Tenn game and Harris didnt look like a total wreck until after the LSU game. He did signal in the Spring game that Del Rio was ahead also with how both were used.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly but Grier didnt really look that great until late in the Tenn game and Harris didnt look like a total wreck until after the LSU game. He did signal in the Spring game that Del Rio was ahead also with how both were used.

Grier may not have looked that great until late in the TN game, but I was at the season opener last season, and Grier was definitely head & shoulders better that Harris. To me, it was clear from the first series that Grier played that he knew how the QB position should be played. I'm still not sure if Harris knows that after playing most of 2 seasons.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Grier may not have looked that great until late in the TN game, but I was at the season opener last season, and Grier was definitely head & shoulders better that Harris. To me, it was clear from the first series that Grier played that he knew how the QB position should be played. I'm still not sure if Harris knows that after playing most of 2 seasons.

Well Harris got so bad after the LSU game he probably shouldn't ever try to play QB again.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We are looking at a possible three year starter in LDR. That is the kind of stability we desperately need on offense.
You're clearly out of your mind.....Trask will have LDR putting in his 3rd set of transfer papers by next spring:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.