SI Article: Samford debacle should be final nail in coffin for Mullen

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So I learned in the article that Sam Ford returned a KO for a TD. I can't remember the last time we returned a KO past our own 20 yard line. And I learned that we failed to properly play an onside kick. something I always said about Div. 5 teams or teams with nothing to loose. Responsibility #1 when they kick off is to do your onside kick responsibility before all else, regardless of score or time in the game.
We just have to fix a few little things...

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
What's up next for this team is some players getting in big trouble. With this kind of melt down it's inevitable and that might be what does it for DM. He's is doing so much damage to the program right now it's criminal.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That article nailed it. Again, Mullen thumbs his nose to it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I learned in the article that Sam Ford returned a KO for a TD. I can't remember the last time we returned a KO past our own 20 yard line. And I learned that we failed to properly play an onside kick. something I always said about Div. 5 teams or teams with nothing to loose. Responsibility #1 when they kick off is to do your onside kick responsibility before all else, regardless of score or time in the game.

Andre Dubose in his 8th season

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It seems after Mullen warned to watch out for an on-sides kick, Mullen asked an assistant if we could "fair-catch" an onsides kick. :confused:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
This goes deeper than just Dan and Strick. This goes to the attitude of the entire administration and how they "feel" about football.
This is a determined, planned and executed mission to turn Florida into a renowned academic institution.
Fuchs doesn't give a damn about football!
A coaching change doesn't mean a damned thing if there aren't changes in the attitude and path forward of the University itself.
This all starts with Fuchs.

Until he's gone, then Stricklin and finally Mullen and that entire putrid staff, we will be fighting Vandy for last place in the East.

Watching a lot of football yesterday I realized, We haven't seen a well coached , Sky high , exciting, motivated foot ball team since 2009, at Florida field.
Our program is floundering.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In fairness to all the three-star athletes on defense whose initial contact with the program was a form letter with a long bar code on the bottom of the envelope, they didn’t ask to be a part of this mess. Now that they are, they’d just as soon show some awareness by playing concierge to opposing running backs.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Mullenz if we only nailed a few kicks we are awesome! My scheme reigns supreme! And TG scheme was beautiful the players just couldn’t comprehend it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
That article nailed it. Again, Mullen thumbs his nose to it.

It's because he knows he's out at the end of the year. He's gonna get his money and gladly leave. If I really thought there was a chance he'd be back and wanted to come back, he'd be playing AR every opportunity he could to prepare for that. He instead is gonna continue to roll EJ out there and leave a healthy AR on the bench as one final middle finger to the fans, along with 2 more ass whippings that are gonna come.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
How dare they insult Texas by lumping them with us. We clearly are the suckiest in the country.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This goes deeper than just Dan and Strick. This goes to the attitude of the entire administration and how they "feel" about football.
This is a determined, planned and executed mission to turn Florida into a renowned academic institution.
Fuchs doesn't give a damn about football!
A coaching change doesn't mean a damned thing if there aren't changes in the attitude and path forward of the University itself.
This all starts with Fuchs.

Until he's gone, then Stricklin and finally Mullen and that entire putrid staff, we will be fighting Vandy for last place in the East.

Watching a lot of football yesterday I realized, We haven't seen a well coached , Sky high , exciting, motivated foot ball team since 2009, at Florida field.
Our program is floundering.

You are right about these people and their intentions regarding big time athletics.

I work in academia. The institutions are flooded with toxic, narcissistic leftists who live in an echo chamber of utter and complete contempt for our country and culture. Everything they do pedagogically and administratively is geared toward tearing every foundational element of our country down to the ground. It’s their raison d’etre and validation. They are arrogant and bigoted beyond belief and could care less what anyone outside their bubble thinks. It wasn’t this bad a decade ago, but this is what fans are up against now, especially at UF, which seems to pride itself on being the wokest school in the SEC……

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator