Side Hat

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Despite a few gaffs, the D seems to be a solid as its ever been. Collins seems to be living up to his end of the bargain. What say you? OBTW, every year I keep preparing myself for a big defensive dropoff due to good players leaving, yet we seem to keep reloading.

Bernardo de la Paz

Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
He's done well in every game except tenerc. The drop off in talent and execution is coming next year. Book it.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Other than playing 95% man the entire UT game against a QB that struggles against zone, he is ok. I still prefer him to be more aggressive.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Sometimes his coverage choices suck. Other times like today, he was the best coach on our sideline.

GatorJ

Hopeful
OBTW, every year I keep preparing myself for a big defensive dropoff due to good players leaving, yet we seem to keep reloading.

Well that's had a lot to do with excellent recruiting.

We need all the DBs to stick in this class because nobody from the last 2 classes they brought in (other than Gardner) can play.

And we're going to suffer at DT because we haven't brought any in for the last 2 years. The freshman they bring in this year won't be physically ready.

ergator920103

Lifetime Member
I was at the game today and watching this offense is harder than watching paint dry. Georgia is TERRIBLE, we should have hung at least 50 points on this pile of steaming crap team... If we had the offense we were promised by the coach who said he could win with his dog at QB.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member

We need all the DBs to stick in this class because nobody from the last 2 classes they brought in (other than Gardner) can play.

And we're going to suffer at DT because we haven't brought any in for the last 2 years. The freshman they bring in this year won't be physically ready.
Hansard will be able to play

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Quoted for future use.
You know what the easiest thing is the world to do is? Predict something bad is gonna happen. You can be wrong every time, and then one day it comes true and you get to beat your chest. FWIW I too keep dreading the dropoff, I'm just surprised it doesn't happen.

Last edited:

Gatorphan

Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
You know what the easiest thing is the world to do is? Predict something bad is gonna happen. You can be wrong every time, and then one day it comes true and you get to beat your chest. FWIW I too keep dreading the dropoff, I'm just surprised it doesn't happen.
Great post!

Hope and faith require courage as it exposes vulnerability. The weak and fable prepare for the worst.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
I was at the game today and watching this offense is harder than watching paint dry. Georgia is TERRIBLE, we should have hung at least 50 points on this pile of steaming crap team... If we had the offense we were promised by the coach who said he could win with his dog at QB.

Maybe we need to play Clarabelle at QB.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member

Agree that DT is going to be the issue next year. I'm guessing when Riles gets healthy he gets moved to DT full-time. He's pretty much lost his spot on the OL, unless he beats out one of the returning OG's. He'll be in the 315+ range next year and would give us an experienced DT in the rotation along w/ Bryan & Clark returning....plus the JUCO and a freshman or two. I'm assuming they move Polite to DT if he puts on 10+ pounds (he's at 270 now). I'd like to see CeCe stay at DE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.