Silly Vol fans

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't think intelligent UT fans existed.

In 2013 Butch thought starting Peterman was a good idea. In 2014 Butch thought kicking field goals was a good idea. In 2015 Butch thought that starting Jumper, calling timeouts when UF is about to kick, rushing 3 on 4th and 13, and not going for 2 when up by 12 were good ideas. What good ideas will Butch have in 2016? I have watched Butch be flat out coached by Will Muschamp, Jim McElwain, James Franklin, and Derrick Dooley. If he doesn't have a CLEAR talent advantage he can not win. I don't see a clear talent advantage with Dobbs inability to exploit the secondary so I'm calling this one a loss.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't think intelligent UT fans existed.
Actually, whichever UT fan posted that quote seems reasonably intelligent, he must hate himself for being a slUT fan.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
0c3d6334b7b5a2a6cea35d89f6d65082.jpg

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Aesius

Tennessee%20Volunteers.gif
Middle%20Tennessee%20State%20Blue%20Raiders.gif
Tennessee%20Titans.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Here are a few things we can count on:

-A relatively unknown UF player will have a career day
-Either UT will get a TD wiped away due to a phantom penalty or UF will get a TD despite committing an obvious penalty themselves
-We will have an extremely untimely turnover that wipes away all momentum
-Butch will have a meltdown on the sidelines and turn purple
-There will be CBS camera shots of speechless Vols fans with their hands on their heads several times during the game
-The game will be close in the 4th quarter
-Gary and Verne will mention the streak at least 10 times
-UF's biggest weakness heading into the game will be a non-factor, and our biggest strength will be nullified somehow

Despite all of that, I still think we win. But it won't be easy.
user_online.gif

VN Likes: 6

This is awesome! So true except for the part about ut winning! Ha Ha

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Their confidence starts with knowing they don't have to fear TH anymore.

...or do they?
:bandit:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
.............. I'm not sure what happened with us & Brandon Powell, but I wish he would have stayed committed to us, because he is a big reason we lost to them last year. Actually, I take that back!! He's the one that flopped and acted like he was hurt and then came in the very next play and streaked across the middle for a touchdown to take the lead late in the game.

I recall muschamp flipping him from Miami. I didn't remember Powell ever being committed to ut.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I refuse to make a prediction in this series until the vols finally win it. I'm 23 years old and have only witnessed one victory against Florida.
I'm 40 and I can only remember 6. It's sad

Been a fan since 77 and we are 6-23 in that span with one 2 win streak...bout 20%.

Ok the other hand, in the last 29 meetings with Candy, they have won 3 with one 2 game streak.

I'm simply saying that until we hang a streak on FL, we are little more than another Vandy to them. I hope that begins this year and goes at least 5 or 6 in a row.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I recall muschamp flipping him from Miami. I didn't remember Powell ever being committed to ut.

That's correct.

And he fails to mention the fact that on that TD catch, Powell is visibly exhausted to the point that it appears he doesn't even realize that he's in the end zone when he needlessly dives forward. Then he basically lays there as teammates converge on him. Implying that he was faking an injury is ludicrous. The kid simply laid it all out in that game, and they couldn't match it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Could you imagine being a Vol? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online