Gator Baseball Singer wins NCAA D1 POY; Byrne & India also 1st team AA

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by g8tr72, Jun 13, 2018.

1. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,708
    Ratings:
    +4,552 / -16

• dz_23

dz_23 Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $102
      Ratings:
      +340 / -6
      Congrats Boys!

• MADGator

MADGator This space intentionally left blank

Oxbucks:
      $80
      Ratings:
      +568 / -1
      Two things:

One - that's really impressive and hopefully puts a charge into all three of them. Hey, no pressure boys! You're just the best in the country!

Two - I find it amazing that Luke Heimlich did not get drafted and then is also left off all of these AA teams. No-one will touch him except Oregon State.

• maheo30

maheo30 Theonomist Gator
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,446
      Ratings:
      +3,485 / -42
      After what he did, are you really that surprised?

• MADGator

MADGator This space intentionally left blank

Oxbucks:
      $80
      Ratings:
      +568 / -1
      Hell I'm surprised he's still in organized baseball, much less playing for one of the best teams in the country. How does OSU (BEAVERS no less) defend their position? OSU - "Hey we take a firm stand against sexual assault and sexual harrassment, but child molestation we can live with." But to answer your question, yeah I am a little surprised. Especially by MLB. The kids a talent and I figured some team would at least take a last round flyer on him. NFL drafts thugs every year, which isn't in the same ballpark as molestation, I get that, but still they get drafted. I know it might sound contrary but I'm surprised he's still playing and surprised he went undrafted.