slUT Prediction Thread

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
FL 27
TN 7

Q1 - UF FG to be on the board first. UF Fumbles a punt return deep in our own end, Vols either run it in or get a quick score as the defense is caught off guard, gives Vol fans false hope

Q2 - UF rushing TD from MT, UF rushign TD from Scarlett

Q3 - UF rushing TD from Scarlett

Q4 - UF FG to rub it in

Final Stats:
UF 150 passing, 224 rushing, 3 punts
UT 68 passing, 74 rushing, 8 punts

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Low scoring game with lots of penalties...... UF - 20 / UT - 17

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its gonna be a tough game on the road for us with a new QB and a team itching to finally beat us and break the streak. They have to beat us sometime right?! They aren't Kentucky...or are they?! I expect our coaches to have AA ready and our defense will be rearing to smash the Tenn QB and running game. Hopefully we can get some Turnovers and limit ours. UF 27 Tenn 16 Go Gators!!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
24-20 with the good guys of course being victorious, giving up points in garbage time to make the score seem closer than it was.

14-10 at the half, good guys on top and the crowd reeking with dread, knowing they will suffer yet another defeat.

The defense holds the gaps, doesn't over pursue and contains hurds and dobbs.

AA 12-20 168 yards most importantly no INT because a TO will probably decide this game.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I find myself being somewhat schizophrenic on this. On the one hand we are still snake bit in the QB dept. thanks to the incompetence of Muschamp and still trying to dig ourselves out of that hole. Then there is the fact we've beat UT even WITH Treon Harris. So for what its worth: 20-3 Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator