So we've become a 'fixer upper"

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
[QUOTE='78;n203371]Is it coincidence that the decision to upgrade facilities came only after McElwain was hired and in what appeared to be a hasty manner (the O'Dome upgrade summarily postponed as a result)? I have to wonder. McElwain commands an air of respect about him that Muschamp never did, and I think Foley listens.[/QUOTE]

I understand the O'Dome upgrade postponement would have occurred regardless based on the contractors involved. I'll give JMac some credit for pushing the issue on football faciilities, but I believe the O'Dome siutation is just a coincidence of timing and trying to get things done on a cramped campus.

Alagator;n203783 said:
That article was written by Edward Aschoff. Isn't he the guy that started at The Gainesville Sun before being hired by ESPN? Seems like he's always been pretty good.

Yes, he was good here, that's why ESPN picked him up. Always a good read. I try to watch for Gator bias, but he seems to keep a fairly even view of SEC goings-ons.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Arms race? Foley acted like his arms were tied behind his back.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n204373 said:
Arms race? Foley acted like his arms were tied behind his back.
More like wrapped around dawgchamp giving a reach around with his man crush that he had on him. Macdaddy don't play that game. He's laid the smack down early on as to what he wants and what he plans on doing to rebuild the Florida Gator brand.

We are the flagship university of the state. It shouldn't take us long to get back to playing for championships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.