So....where do we go from here?

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Need to go Zaire after the bye. He was horrid the first game, but I'll chalk that up to not knowing the playbook and the OL deciding they don't know what they are doing. He probably isn't a world beater but he played better when he was at ND than he did against Michigan. Give him a shot.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I can just see Champ right now, on the other sideline, grinning across at the gators knowing that they are shelling out millions to have him coach against them!

00Q0Q_lNXOuXsKwir_600x450.jpg

"YOU CAN PAY ME PEANUTS! THE GATORS HAVE TO GIVE ME A FORTUNE."

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
No quarterback, so what do we do? Zaire? I guess it doesn't matter.

Discuss.

UF suffers through the rest of this season and then the next. Then after 8 straight years of coaches with training wheels, UF goes out and hires another coach. Who this time, hard to say. Will the process be such that UF has a chance for a better outcome, who knows.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
I would say start by firing Mcelwain, but he should have been fired in the fourth quarter when we couldn’t get 2 yards in two plays to ice the game.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Franks should be a third team QB. A slightly more talented but far more stupid and lazy version of morningwood. He can't be counted on and needs to hit the pine

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Try and think of the last time we went 0 for October. If you can't, it's because you're not old enough.

:pe:

We'll be 3-6 heading into UAB and 4-7 at the end of the season. No Florida coach escapes that.

Sharpen your pencils. We'll be hiring a new coach in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator