Some love here for Mark Thompson

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
While you're here, can you tell me if there's a better college fantasy football website than fantrax? Me and some buddies have used it a few times and i didn't care for it much
I hear you on that for sure t-gator.....but - Question - When is the last time you used Fantrax? They recently updated their interface and honestly...it's great. Huge improvement over the clunky disaster they ran out there last year. I prefer it over ESPN and Yahoo and anything else out there right now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hear you on that for sure t-gator.....but - Question - When is the last time you used Fantrax? They recently updated their interface and honestly...it's great. Huge improvement over the clunky disaster they ran out there last year. I prefer it over ESPN and Yahoo and anything else out there right now.
The year before last. I skipped last year because of it. Was just a pain to navigate and the injury updates or lack there of, cost me the championship game.

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
The year before last. I skipped last year because of it. Was just a pain to navigate and the injury updates or lack there of, cost me the championship game.
Sounds familiar. I can only say that's it's now completely different. Night and day. But I wouldn't blame you for not returning, especially after getting burned like that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds familiar. I can only say that's it's now completely different. Night and day. But I wouldn't blame you for not returning, especially after getting burned like that.
If my buddy puts a league together I'll give it another try. Thanks dude

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I can definitely do that - I love talking fantasy football....maybe I'll jump on here as a regular board...

Please do... we have a GatorChatter FF League and as t-gator said, we suck at FanDuel and DraftKings.
Although, we did have one member go to one of the finals on FanDuel. He won about $20,000.

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
Please do... we have a GatorChatter FF League and as t-gator said, we suck at FanDuel and DraftKings.
Although, we did have one member go to one of the finals on FanDuel. He won about $20,000.
Maybe we can get a weekly thread going here - I have an unhealthy obsession with fantasy football - my love for college fantasy football just feeds into it more.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
$40,000.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome aboard Aggie. WTH were we talking about? Ah Thompson. I see a beast mode RB in UF's future.

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe we can get a weekly thread going here
Welcome aboard Aggie. WTH were we talking about? Ah Thompson. I see a beast mode RB in UF's future.
Thank you! I love Beast mode from college backs - Beast mode doesn't carry as well to the NFL. See Andre Williams - Beast mode his senior year at BC - didn't translate as well to NFL. Hoping Thompson is this year's SEC beast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.