Someone with balls ask Mac...

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Coach, The Ole Ball Coach had an offense, Coach Meyer had an offense, when are you gonna have an offense?

The question is more than fair since Mac was hired to bring an exciting offense and energize Gator Nation again. Not only has he failed to do that, it appears he hasn't the slightest clue how develop one. Another Fooley gamble coming up snake-eyes. He's already lost Gator Nation; he's toast.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You forgot the lineage of people who are famous for asking the questions at the chats they have with whoever the HBC is. Guys like buddy Martin, pat dooley, Robbie Andreu, edgar thompson, etc. and others from the past who are nothing more than paid shills. All they are capable of tossing out are softballs and Bullshyt.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think they allow anyone to call in any more. I think they take internet questions and those in attendance and Pisano's Pints and Pies.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The question is more than fair since Mac was hired to bring an exciting offense and energize Gator Nation again. Not only has he failed to do that, it appears he hasn't the slightest clue how develop one. Another Fooley gamble coming up snake-eyes. He's already lost Gator Nation; he's toast.

Oh he's energized it. Just not as planned.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
That doesn't take balls, but I'd seriously love to hear a reporter step up and ask, "Coach Mac, it's no secret that you were hired to fix the offensive issues at the University of Florida. You yourself said you could win with your dog at QB. Quite frankly you've had a year and a half and your offense looks exactly the same as the offense that got the previous coach fired. Can you explain why you aren't fixing the main issue you were hired to fix?"

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think they allow anyone to call in any more. I think they take internet questions and those in attendance and Pisano's Pints and Pies.
I've seriously thought about showing up to pisanos just to ask some uncomfortable questions .

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That doesn't take balls, but I'd seriously love to hear a reporter step up and ask, "Coach Mac, it's no secret that you were hired to fix the offensive issues at the University of Florida. You yourself said you could win with your dog at QB. Quite frankly you've had a year and a half and your offense looks exactly the same as the offense that got the previous coach fired. Can you explain why you aren't fixing the main issue you were hired to fix?"

We fluctuate between 50 and 100 in total offense. After Arkansas we are 91 in total offense , 125 in red zone offense and 3 in total defense .

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I did not listen to Butters presser, but I did hear Bieliema say something about his team. 2 weeks ago ARK gave up 2000 yards rushing and their QB got tossed around like a rag doll. so he said no matter what we have to do we are going to stop the run. Mission accomplished. They went max protection on offense and a lot of 2 man routes to negate the pass rush. Mission accomplished. There was a reason they were 110th in rush defense, yet UF can't expose that. The point I am making is that ARK clearly made some changes in a 2 week period, and we have not made any changes in a 2 yr. period. I know this is all repetitive, but the ARK game is exactly why most of us fans are nervous and never feel good when we play any opponent. B/C we have laid eggs an awful lot in road games against teams we should beat. And yes I know other teams do as well, the one big difference is that I don;t give a rats A$$ about those other teams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator