SOS reflects on his upcoming death

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Seeing as how I lost my mom last week , this thread is right on time. It was sudden and unexpected which is the way everyone wants to go, but it sure sucks for the family left behind.
Sorry for your loss. I lost my mom over 18 years ago and I still think about her all the time.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We're navigating Dad's last chapter but he's 92. Been one thing after another for a little while now but he's still making an effort and hasn't given up from what I can tell. It certainly makes us kids know we need our ducks aligned soon.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Like most others, I'm only interested in living a long time (80+ years) if I'm in relatively decent health and can at least mildly enjoy the more positive things of life. People that have to suffer in terrible chronic pain, can't walk, etc, the last 10+ years of their life......that really sucks. I'd rather pass on.

Part of me can't wait to go because I want to meet up with crosscreekcooter and watch people masturbate.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Like most others, I'm only interested in living a long time (80+ years) if I'm in relatively decent health and can at least mildly enjoy the more positive things of life. People that have to suffer in terrible chronic pain, can't walk, etc, the last 10+ years of their life......that really sucks. I'd rather pass on.

Part of me can't wait to go because I want to meet up with crosscreekcooter and watch people masturbate.
I’ll FaceTime you next time I decide to rub one out. You’re welcome.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

1709229940880.gif

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I used to kinda roll my eyes when people would tell me to have those conversations, hug ya mama!!, yada yada yada. Trust me on this, have those conversations. I have tried to call her twice in the last week to tell her something funny and just stared at her name on my home screen. **** will hit you out of left field, fine one minute, complete wreck the next.

I have told more people I loved them in the last week than I have the last 25 years. Except you bastards. I only like maybe 2 of you here and I will let you all figure out which ones. You can scratch eeeeevvvvvvv off the list though, I'll give you that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.