Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The way I see it there are two possibilities. We are actually being given solid insider information on a public message board for no apparent reason, and putting the insider at risk of whatever backlash could come from leaking the information.
This insider is not giving me this info directly, turdmuffin. There is someone close to that person who is asking a lot of questions and then feeding me the answers. I know the name of the person this info is coming from.
Or we are being given clickbait on a public message board that directly benefits on clicks and page views. Notice there is already an out-clause with the "insider information" first saying the results of the next 2 games don't matter in the decision but then a follow up post saying maybe if he doesn't win the last 2 the decision is still fluid. There's not much risk there since the odds of Numbnuts crapping the bed at least one more time is damn high.
The follow-up post was my own thoughts, not what I was told. I'm given information and I'm going to share it on my own freaking message board. Would you prefer I just keep it to myself? Isn't the damn point here to talk about this stuff? Don't understand this moronic stance. Maybe we should discuss knitting instead.
But I stick with the idea that he has already been terminated. They just have their reasons for not revealing it until after the FSU game.
You keep sticking with that idea. I wish you were right. However, it's wishful thinking.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Turdmuffin it's definitely underutilized.

I think it also reinforces how important the our rule is regarding not calling other members derogatory names.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The notion that mullen has already been given his walking papers is laughable. If he had been, he'd walk. He's not the type of guy to truly hold the line and give his all despite knowing its over for him. He's the opposite. He's the type of arrogant prick that would sabotage things out of spite.

There are 2 low ranked kids that just got offers. As much as mullen hates crootin and as little of it as him and his band of queer misfits do, does anyone in their right mind believe he or any of them would be crootin AFTER they were told their time is up in 2 weeks?

Takes like these are as bas as the pumps claiming he was going to lead us to a national championship.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This insider is not giving me this info directly, turdmuffin. There is someone close to that person who is asking a lot of questions and then feeding me the answers. I know the name of the person this info is coming from.

The follow-up post was my own thoughts, not what I was told. I'm given information and I'm going to share it on my own freaking message board. Would you prefer I just keep it to myself? Isn't the damn point here to talk about this stuff? Don't understand this moronic stance. Maybe we should discuss knitting instead.

You keep sticking with that idea. I wish you were right. However, it's wishful thinking.
You definitely get a funny for turdmiffin. I'm stealing that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If my info had been that Mullen is being fired, I wouldn't be getting the third degree because it's what we want to hear.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Speaking of No2, did you know that in N Korea No2 is used for fertilizer and you can guess what sickness the people get eating that food. Please Gator MD, try Balvinnie 21 Portwood or old Pultney cast strength, my friends in the 9th legion gave their lives to go up and try to get some of that brew.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
God, grant me the Serenity
To accept the things I cannot change... (nope can't do it)
Courage to change the things I can, (Irrelevant)
And Wisdom to know the difference. (not even close)

I am going straight to hell. I was in pretty good shape before this season. But with all the times I've taken the Lord's name in vain while watching this team, I'm going to fry.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't hit rock bottom yet. That moods gonna change after 2 ugly losses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_5422.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.