ready-for-some-football.jpg

Yep, Go Gators!!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heck yeah! Even though its the NFL I'll be watching tonight. It will get me through to the opener.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
I am very excited though.... Watched a replay of the Ole Miss game last night, if we have a QB we will at least have a pulse on offense.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Considering the conversations we've witnessed in the offseason threads, I'd say LOTS of Gators are ready for football.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
SOURCE: It's almost football season

Headlines like that belong in the Sun's sports sections. I'd expect better from Ox, but he's truing up my expectations of him with crap like this.

And to answer the question....If checking the calendar multiple times a day means I can't wait for it to get here, then guilty as charged.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Headlines like that belong in the Sun's sports sections. I'd expect better from Ox, but he's truing up my expectations of him with crap like this.
You haven't been very nice lately. I thought we were pals.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's getting close. I'm still waiting on the annual " our whole season hinges on us beating Tennessee" thread.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
You haven't been very nice lately. I thought we were pals.

When you love someone, you're willing to be brutally honest and help them become a better person. I'm here for you, Ox. I want you, and this site, to be the best possible. I'm wanting to help you rise above the depths you find yourself swimming in, and to recognize you can be better than this.

You're still my favorite admin.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When you love someone, you're willing to be brutally honest and help them become a better person. I'm here for you, Ox. I want you, and this site, to be the best possible. I'm wanting to help you rise above the depths you find yourself swimming in, and to recognize you can be better than this.

You're still my favorite admin.

Don't think most us didn't catch that.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else as excited as me? :dance:

Discuss.

Who is this source? Is it somebody inside the University? Was the source wearing a boot and eating a ham sammich? I don't believe something just because it came from a source...

I'll wait until I see football on the field. Somebody told me there was supposed to be a game this weekend, but that didn't happen... :-)

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Yes I am ready. It will be nice to talk about the games rather than who got arrested and why.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Perhaps the thread title should be changed to "RUMOR: It's..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.