Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly. Huge dropoff to Frost. After that, it's a dropoff bigger than the Grand Canyon to the next stiff. We don't get either of those guys Gator football is over as we know it for good.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly only because he can hit the ground running. Don't have to wait for him to separate from a team

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Kelly. Huge dropoff to Frost. After that, it's a dropoff bigger than the Grand Canyon to the next stiff. We don't get either of those guys Gator football is over as we know it for good.

WOW...so if its not Kelly or Frost then we are in the shyt? I don't necessary believe that. Maybe someone like SMU's Chad Morris, former Clemson OC, comes in and hits a home run??

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
This hire needs to happen asap.

I really hope Stricklin isn't waiting around to be polite the way Fooley did. We need to get an answer one way or the other from our top guy and then move down the list before they start getting poached.

I'm getting nervous

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Yes. Permanently. Anyone but those two we have no recruiting class and the Swamp is a ghost town next season.

Well then maybe I can finally get my tickets improved to the rail in TD Terrace....always a bright side.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well then maybe I can finally get my tickets improved to the rail in TD Terrace....always a bright side.
How the hell did you come up with that screen name? :lol:

And how did you hear about this place?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Frost says no, wants to see UCF to Big 12 happen.
Kelly no for whatever reason.

Joey Freshwater new UF coach.:suicide:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gene Chizik. He’s a Gator and he’s won a NC as a HC. The rest of those guys are scrubs,

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

Although Norvell is building on Fuente's success, I don't think that it is necessarily a small feat. How many times have we seen a coach leave a school for it to fall back into the pit from whence they came? I'm not ready to throw him out. A step down? Yes. But, he's shown he can coach innovative offensive both at Memphis and during his time at ASU. At least it wouldn't be another 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.