Special Teams

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're giving up huge chunks each game. Eventually it comes back to haunt you. It must be shored up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It must be shored up.
oJHxs.AuSt.79.jpg

'Nuff said.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the problem is the program needs to be run by the shareholders.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coverage sucks, returns suck. Two weeks in a row Townsend has out punted his coverage resulting in big returns. What was with that opening kickoff out of bounds??

There's no reason Nord should still be employed. He should have been fired a long time ago

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Our staff is just lazy. It shows up in areas of special teams, penalties, lack of execution and missed tackles and just plain old lack of urgency. I just get the feeling that spring ball and two a days, or whatever the hell they are allowed to do now for us looks more like a walk through with alot of "atta boys" and you'll get it next time attitudes as opposed to accountability for sloppy practices and lack of effort.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
5 punts for a 52.5 yd average.

KY - 3 punt returns for....29 yd average.

NOOORRRDD!!!!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Special Teams? More like Special Ed. Townsend excluded of course, but Eddy needing an IEP review after that first kick off.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Our staff is just lazy. It shows up in areas of special teams, penalties, lack of execution and missed tackles and just plain old lack of urgency. I just get the feeling that spring ball and two a days, or whatever the hell they are allowed to do now for us looks more like a walk through with alot of "atta boys" and you'll get it next time attitudes as opposed to accountability for sloppy practices and lack of effort.

I think your eloquent post sums up my feelings regarding Butters for 2+ years: ZERO ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!!!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen a special teams unit where the kickers were so damn good, and everything else was so damn bad. :lol:

On that long punt return UK had early in the game, we didn't have a single player in the TV screen when the returner caught the punt. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator