Special Teams

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pinero and Townsend ... that is about all we got that is special on special teams.

Yeah, then Eddie decides - on his own, without telling his teammates - to kickoff short vs. Missouri....leading to 4 ridiculously long returns.

The whole thing is a wreck.

And McElwain keeps Nord....and gives him a raise/extension.

Law posted in another thread that Nord will make $1.8 million from UF. Think about that! He probably hasn't made $1.8 million in his entire coaching career (he likely made around $80K at his last job at Western Kentucky). It's unbelievable. McElwain literally set himself - and a couple of his buddies - up for life.

Nord will collect $450K in 2018 and 2019 from UF for doing what he's done the last 3 years: NOTHING!!!

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, then Eddie decides - on his own, without telling his teammates - to kickoff short vs. Missouri....leading to 4 ridiculously long returns.

The whole thing is a wreck.

And McElwain keeps Nord....and gives him a raise/extension.

Law posted in another thread that Nord will make $1.8 million from UF. Think about that! He probably hasn't made $1.8 million in his entire coaching career (he likely made around $80K at his last job at Western Kentucky). It's unbelievable. McElwain literally set himself - and a couple of his buddies - up for life.

Nord will collect $450K in 2018 and 2019 from UF for doing what he's done the last 3 years: NOTHING!!!

I forgive him for that. He is probably tired of just kicking it out of the back of the endzone. Kickers have talents ... and putting high up in the air inside the 5 on a corner forcing a return is one of them. I would grow tired if I had NFL talent but had to kick out every single damn time because Nord sucks. It is what it is ... and I will go all Gundy on you attacking the kid versus the coach ... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator