Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chatman tearing into their asses. Finally something worth seeing.

Btw - if Napier has told reporters off the record that this team is really good. It’s the first time he has said it in the couple years he’s been here.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
but have to be in WP that weekend.
Winter Park? Bro, that is right down the way from me.....stop by hang out...we'll have some beers and stuff..

House Party Dancing GIF by Blackground Records 2.0

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
At the :50 mark we hear that there were clear signs coaches weren't doing their job and accountability was not enforced. WTH was Napier doing? "Well he fired those guys" is not a good answer. Napier should have demanded more in-season. Weak.
Yeah, well, he also hired a Coach for the Coaches.

amirite?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So this is either a player trying to hurt Florida's coaches to protect his own image OR is accurate, and therefore an over site, by our Defensive coaches that SHOULD be addressed and corrected immediately. If not sooner.
He said he had no instruction on WTF to do when he was supposed to be in coverage....that eaily could have been mistaken for being lazy...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
At the :50 mark we hear that there were clear signs coaches weren't doing their job and accountability was not enforced. WTH was Napier doing? "Well he fired those guys" is not a good answer. Napier should have demanded more in-season. Weak.
Harping on the past does nothing. And I certainly don't give a rip what Princely Imatakmyasstoanotherschool thinks. It's self correcting. I hope our experience and the new staff make a difference.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and he also mentioned in another thread that his destination in the Bahamas is actually Norman's Cay. It makes it even more suspicious.
What is the number to US Customs? Anyone know?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one that suspects CPA might be swept up in something less than legal? Suddenly has his own plane and is flying it to the Bahamas, undoubtedly with suitcases full of cash. Let’s enjoy him while we have him as he’s always been a favorite of the board.
Or maybe we just need to hook him up with Dete's friend the "coffee farmer" from Colombia.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't fire those guys. They moved to better jobs.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one that suspects CPA might be swept up in something less than legal? Suddenly has his own plane and is flying it to the Bahamas, undoubtedly with suitcases full of cash. Let’s enjoy him while we have him as he’s always been a favorite of the board.

918wScGovaL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
Of course...Barry Seal is my role model!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chatman tearing into their asses. Finally something worth seeing.

Btw - if Napier has told reporters off the record that this team is really good. It’s the first time he has said it in the couple years he’s been here.

A Coach showing some emotion.......

Star Trek Wow GIF

Loved it when he told them how to react if "you got your azz whupped".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.