Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You're not popular enough to take personal shots at me. No one would even notice if you were flushed.
This Is True Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I notice you ignored my quip about your 9 year donation drought.

Here's a guy that has such a successful accounting firm that he has his own friggin' private jet. And if that isn't enough, he's a hotshot pilot himself that whisks his family away on a moment's notice to his mansion in the Bahamas, a place with it's own private airstrip......

......and I can't get a lousy 50 bucks in 9 years? You tip your butler more than that when he carries your bag out to the limo.

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
I notice you ignored my quip about your 9 year donation drought.

Here's a guy that has such a successful accounting firm that he has his own friggin' private jet. And if that isn't enough, he's a hotshot pilot himself that whisks his family away on a moment's notice to his mansion in the Bahamas, a place with it's own private airstrip......

......and I can't get a lousy 50 bucks in 9 years? You tip your butler more than that when he carries your bag out to the limo.
Are you my accountant now?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
We are the Gator Nation. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people at seasons end.

Either you're going to be pissed that Billy is winning and isn't going to be fired or that Billy is losing and he should never have been hired.

I believe him when he says this is the best team he has had since he has been here. I also think this will be the last year he will need to recruit as many portal players because his players will now be ready.

With two new OTs and moving George inside, we finally have a working O-Line. Our offense will be fine as long as Mertz doesn't get hurt.

The addition of Howard and the 3 transfer DBs will change the defense.
The subtraction of Mitchell and Kimber will change the defense.
Gates, Denton, K Jackson, Castell and Thorton being in year 2 will change the defense.

I'm Homer and I approve this message!

Donald Trump Rnc 2016 GIF
I really do admire the positivity here.
Although my first reaction when reading this post was, Damn, This guy's delusional.

After what we've witnessed the last two years, how anyone can even remotely buy into the absolute trash this staff has given us is beyond belief.

We could have Georgia's roster and still have a losing season. This staff is that bad.

I've not been this apathetic in my entire tenure of Gator fandom. Which is 1980 to present. I was higher on Gary Darnell than I am on Napier.
My God, I have a piece of "1984 SEC Champions" turf hanging on the wall in my gym. We had hope back then. There was always something coming. We always had "Wait til next year!".

Now?
Let's all suffer through another inept, listless, could give a **** team and program for another year. On top of that, If this freaking clown somehow manages to win 6 games, he may be retained??????

Oooohhh boy....Hell yeah, That fires me up!!!

Not.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Homer is great. He knows he is a homer and probably deep down knows what is up, but stays positive.

Normally our pumpers are angry. We have some of the angriest pumpers. It seems a weird combo to me.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really do admire the positivity here.
Although my first reaction when reading this post was, Damn, This guy's delusional.

After what we've witnessed the last two years, how anyone can even remotely buy into the absolute trash this staff has given us is beyond belief.

We could have Georgia's roster and still have a losing season. This staff is that bad.

I've not been this apathetic in my entire tenure of Gator fandom. Which is 1980 to present. I was higher on Gary Darnell than I am on Napier.
My God, I have a piece of "1984 SEC Champions" turf hanging on the wall in my gym. We had hope back then. There was always something coming. We always had "Wait til next year!".

Now?
Let's all suffer through another inept, listless, could give a **** team and program for another year. On top of that, If this freaking clown somehow manages to win 6 games, he may be retained??????

Oooohhh boy....Hell yeah, That fires me up!!!

Not.
Comedy Central Punch The Wall GIF by Workaholics

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

If only we had like a head figure who could’ve overseen all that and put a stop to it. Maybe what we need is to pay a person a significant salary—I’d go as high as 7 million annually—who could monitor all these assistants and be almost like a coach of the whole thing. I know it sounds crazy and a total dream, but I’ve always been kind of an outside the box thinker.

Of course, we could also just continue to have these conversations and videos about how the restaurant is failing because the bus boys weren’t good. Either one is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator