Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
If only we had like a head figure who could’ve overseen all that and put a stop to it. Maybe what we need is to pay a person a significant salary—I’d go as high as 7 million annually—who could monitor all these assistants and be almost like a coach of the whole thing. I know it sounds crazy and a total dream, but I’ve always been kind of an outside the box thinker.

Of course, we could also just continue to have these conversations and videos about how the restaurant is failing because the bus boys weren’t good. Either one is cool.
Awe, look who's bored today.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If only we had like a head figure who could’ve overseen all that and put a stop to it. Maybe what we need is to pay a person a significant salary—I’d go as high as 7 million annually—who could monitor all these assistants and be almost like a coach of the whole thing.
Never fear! The same guy just hired the replacements for the guys who left for better jobs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've not been this apathetic in my entire tenure of Gator fandom.
You know, we all wish that was true. At least then you wouldn't have bothered to write such a cringeworthy post. It's like when my wife yells at me during an argument, "Just do whatever you want, I don't care!" Man do I wish that was actually true.

"Georgia's roster and still have a losing season." That is massively ridiculous and stupid, even for you. Even @Gatorbait25 winced.

The fans that are truly apathetic left this board long ago.....and didn't bother to announce it.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You know, we all wish that was true. At least then you wouldn't have bothered to write such a cringeworthy post. It's like when my wife yells at me during an argument, "Just do whatever you want, I don't care!" Man do I wish that was true.

"Georgia's roster and still have a losing season." That is massively ridiculous and stupid, even for you. Even @Gatorbait25 winced.
You can stay in this sort of, strange world of denial and positivity.
It's peculiar.

I've asked before, what is it that you see that makes you think, Billy will get it done here?
Where are these signs of miracles?
At what point do you just throw up your hands and "Fuch it!"

Yes, I honestly think he could take Ga's roster, and deliver a losing season.
Granted, not Ga's roster after they've been through Kirby's offseason, spring, prep and summer drills.
No, Take Ga's roster in January, let Billy ruin their motivation, beat them down with coach speak and BS until they're only a shell of the great 5 star players they once were. Then trot that team out in the fall. Yep, That team would be like the team we have had on the field since that clown immigrated from Louisiana.

I am past hoping we can turn this damned, snowball headed to hell, trajectory.

I see nothing that would inspire, nothing that looks like a ray of sunshine, a break in the clouds, nothing.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Question. Are you even looking? :dunno:
Pics don't lie.
Stevie Wonder Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Question. Are you even looking? :dunno:
Oh, I see the practice reports, check the transfer portal and recruiting threads, yep.
All I see and hear are failures or mediocre results in the portal and recruiting.

All I see and hear in the spring practice reports are the same damned BS we've been seeing and hearing since Mullen was here.

Oh, So and So can't be blocked!
This is the best D line we've had in years!
Wide receivers are so fast, you can barely see them running down the field, I think I heard a sonic boom!

Blah..Blah...Blah.....

Let's see what trots out on the field Saturday August 31st.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh, I see the practice reports, check the transfer portal and recruiting threads, yep.
All I see and hear are failures or mediocre results in the portal and recruiting.

All I see and hear in the spring practice reports are the same damned BS we've been seeing and hearing since Mullen was here.

Oh, So and So can't be blocked!
This is the best D line we've had in years!
Wide receivers are so fast, you can barely see them running down the field, I think I heard a sonic boom!

Blah..Blah...Blah.....

Let's see what trots out on the field Saturday August 31st.
You just need more sunshine

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
My God......Really?
Seriously?
I don't think I've ever listened to 9 fn minutes of coachspeak and cliche's.
If all of this BS was even remotely true, we would have won last year. Or, at the very least, would have played like a football team.

"We all want to prove the haters wrong" "But more importantly prove each other right"
"What a great leader" Home run for leadership qualities"
"Biggest recruit in the Napier era in Lagway"
"They understand the pressure"
"We followed the plan"
"Culture in the locker room"
"The plan is working"
"Players are 100% bought in"
"Spring is about hope"
"Gator fans can be excited"
"The locker room is cohesive"

Did I miss anything?

Good lord, I think I need to throw up.

Wonder where Gary Darnell is?
Hell, I would be more excited if the Zooker himself was roaming the sidelines again.
Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF by Wiz Khalifa

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My God......Really?
Seriously?
I don't think I've ever listened to 9 fn minutes of coachspeak and cliche's.
If all of this BS was even remotely true, we would have won last year. Or, at the very least, would have played like a football team.

"We all want to prove the haters wrong" "But more importantly prove each other right"
"What a great leader" Home run for leadership qualities"
"Biggest recruit in the Napier era in Lagway"
"They understand the pressure"
"We followed the plan"
"Culture in the locker room"
"The plan is working"
"Players are 100% bought in"
"Spring is about hope"
"Gator fans can be excited"
"The locker room is cohesive"

Did I miss anything?

Good lord, I think I need to throw up.

Wonder where Gary Darnell is?
Hell, I would be more excited if the Zooker himself was roaming the sidelines again.
Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF by Wiz Khalifa
Wow, more drivel from someone that supposedly no longer cares. Take the rest of the thread off before you have a heart attack.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don't know about that lady. Does she have an OF site? It's paramount the team have respect and trust with one another. But it's equally important the staff be competent for the team. That didn't come up, but it's crucial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator